Chimbonda

Dogmatix

It could be a good move tbh. Beye is competent in the middle and because with Keegans teams have a high line i think Beyes athletisism could be useful in there. I certainly wouldn't want to see him REPLACE Beye though.

If we are only looking for a maximum of 3 in, RB surely cant be one of the positions needed.

Could see him being a player that Keegan might fancy bringing here though. We have plenty of cover for Beye though and Carr has looked suprisingly sharp the past two matches.

I absolutely love how the papers came up with these transfer targets when Redknapp was thought to be coming in (even though he never was so I wonder where they got it from? Hmm.): "'ARRY TO CHASE SPURS DUO: Harry Redknapp will make Jermaine Defoe and Pascal Chimbonda his first signings for Newcastle."

Then we get Keegan in and it's panic stations on Fleet Street as they realise they've used up their prime gossip. The solution? "Ah just use the same names, no-one will notice."

:lol:  What a load of absolute cobblers.

Cracking player, top four material, but a total fuking twat.

Would be the best RB we've had at the club in my lifetime. £4m is a good price as well, but i'd rather go for Hutton who's a lot younger and simply nowhere near as arrogant as that prick.

decent player, but overrated by some.

i'd prefer not spending money on him, relying on beye with carr/rammy/taylor as backup