Goran Pandev- Newcastle have bid for me

SUPERTOON

Hmmmmm ...

Well if we do sign him then at least Keegan would have looked at how he fared against England, and so will have some sense of how he would do in the premiership.

Just from reading a bit about him, it seems he is a skilful player that plays just behind the front man. The kind of player a lot of people on here have wanted for a while.

Let's see what happens.

Guest Peter.Sthlm

Apperntly Citys Bianchi is right now at Lazios training ground and is going to have his medical in an hour or so. They might have to sell Pandev to finance the Bianchi.

Pandev is Class.can play as as Striker,behind the stirker and in the right flank.

I am surprised that KK knows him .but the price 11.2 is too much for him.i rate him at around 7 Million.

Why would you be surprised IF KK knows of him?

Just because he hasn't attended any live games it doesn't mean he hasn't watched football on the telly

Guest neesy111

lazio are in a relegation battle this season, they are 15th and are playing awful so 8 goals in 16 games ain't bad, our top scorer is on 6

Guest trainer

Top player imo. Seen him quite a bit this season, unfortunately i think his agent is trying to get him a move which would explain why he has come out and said what he has. I hope i am proved wrong but it looks as if he's looking for a CL team.

Guest trainer

£7m in the summer maybe, but the January transfer window is silly season. We have to accept that we'll be paying over the odds for anyone.

no chance hes got great potential and bags of ability. Look at todays market 11mil is about right

£7m in the summer maybe, but the January transfer window is silly season. We have to accept that we'll be paying over the odds for anyone.

no chance hes got great potential and bags of ability. Look at todays market 11mil is about right

Darren Bent 17m lol

Think it speaks volumes

Guest johnson293

If he really wanted to sign for us he wouldnt have come out and said that.

Hmmm, always seems 'iffy', when the player or his agent comes out and says things like this, before either club.

Just looks like their fishing for more offers/money from their own club.

i have supported Lazio and Newcastle for 11years now, so i know a lot about Pandev

his left leg is cool, would be a very good signing for 15million, but i dunno if he is the right partner for Owen

i have supported Lazio and Newcastle for 11years now, so i know a lot about Pandev

his left leg is cool, would be a very good signing for 15million, but i dunno if he is the right partner for Owen

Might be our new rob lee

He must be an awesome player if he has a "cool left leg".

He must be an awesome player if he has a "cool left leg".

i just wanted to write something fastly :D

Lazio would sell him they need money now and Bianchi is on his way to them so it's possible