One year ago today...

Nicky

I dont seem to understand why many of you here was feeling disappoined when he signed for us.I honestly think he will play a vital role for us this season and the fact that he scored a goal for us yesterday was one of the reason.He is good in the air and we will need that up front this season if we are going to score goals.

Because he was struggling to get a place in Man Citys side and they were glad to get rid!

Incredibly a rather sad individual sat in front of me yesterday had a SIBIERSKI 20 away shirt on!

bluebigeek.gif

Gallowgate end middle tier? That's me ya bastard ;)

Got it on for a laugh to see what peoples reactions were.

No offence mate, but you really must have nothing better to spend your money on if you can spend £10 just to get a reaction.

People spend 10 quid getting Owen, Taylor, Parker etc so why can't I get Sibierski? At the end of the day the money goes to the same place and it's all for supporting the team.

I seen the shirt too...made me laff, i thought u must just have been a Sibierski fan as like weve had with Kluivert etc on here!! :):)

I would've assumed it was his brother or something. Who else would do that?

Guest Invicta_Toon

I dont seem to understand why many of you here was feeling disappoined when he signed for us.I honestly think he will play a vital role for us this season and the fact that he scored a goal for us yesterday was one of the reason.He is good in the air and we will need that up front this season if we are going to score goals.

Because he was struggling to get a place in Man Citys side and they were glad to get rid!

and Man City are the absolute model of a successfull team with an excellent record of player management  :roll:

and Man City are the absolute model of a successfull team with an excellent record of player management  :roll:

and the fans also wanted rid because he was such a fantastic player  :roll:

Guest Invicta_Toon

and the fans also wanted rid because he was such a fantastic player  :roll:

see previous post  :roll:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Im sorry, im tired but I really have no clue what you are on about..

I put no faith in the views of anyone connected to that massive club

Im sorry, im tired but I really have no clue what you are on about..

I put no faith in the views of anyone connected to that massive club

To be fair i would guess they know a sh*t player, they have seen a few!

Guest keego_nufc

only 10 for a kit?

wow!  im from Canada and I heard in London u could get Orange juice for 10 pounds.

Anyways off of nufc.cock its 30 pounds

and in Canada for a hockey jersey ur looking at 110 canadian for a replica jersey

he's only a winger - and a very poor one. just does that step-over thing 10 times really quickly and the loses the ball....

Whenever i feel ripped off in terms of transfers (ie Luque) i just remember there are bigger mugs out there and none bigger than Betis who paid £23m for Denilson.

as well as Veron 28m to Man Ure, Mendieta 28m to Lazio, Gigi Lentini for 13m,Cisse for 14.5m, Diouf 11m to Livepool,Rebrov 11m, even Bogarde who never played for 5 years but cost 3m a year in wages, erm Marcelino just for good measure

I dont remember him. Who's that?  blueconfused.gif

as well as Veron 28m to Man Ure, Mendieta 28m to Lazio, Gigi Lentini for 13m,Cisse for 14.5m, Diouf 11m to Livepool,Rebrov 11m, even Bogarde who never played for 5 years but cost 3m a year in wages, erm Marcelino just for good measure

I dont remember him. Who's that?  blueconfused.gif

Italian bloke, signed for AC milan than crashed his car pretty much knacking himself

• 2 months later...

Some thoughts from City forum: Thread "SIBI GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"just been sold, anyone got link?!"

"Where did you hear that and how much did we pay them?"

"Craaaaaazzzzzyyyyyy Geordies! At least some good news from the last day of the window"

"HOLY SHIT IT'S TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!! "

"Its not a loan, Hes actually gone on a 1 year contract!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

"Is this a joke???

F***ing great!!! And fee for him too!!"

"Unreal.......Gobsmacked.

We actually got money.

Whats the catch?"

I'm staggered. Don't need me to tell you this is downright desperation from Roeder.

(And no, he isn't good in the air)

:lol: :lol: :lol: this thread is gold!

He is big...

Didn't really notice him at Citeh to be fair...

Positives: Happy his name isn't Viduka.

Viduka is ten times the player that this french **** is

reduce the age of the sqauad, 32 year old sibierski - you bunch of incompetent twats

bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif

:cool:

Incredibly a rather sad individual sat in front of me yesterday had a SIBIERSKI 20 away shirt on!

bluebigeek.gif

Gallowgate end middle tier? That's me ya bastard ;)

Got it on for a laugh to see what peoples reactions were.

:lol: