The all new official Albert Luque megathread

Guest Harry-Norway

Guest Deep456

odds on it reaching 100 again? im fancyin evens

nah someone will probably lock it before it does.

He will live on here because no other fkn club wants him, I really really really hope Big Sam can get the best out of him but I do have my doubts!!

He is our 2nd best striker at the club. After Martins he just needs a chance.

Can't tell if that's sarcastic or not...

Guest Deep456

He will live on here because no other fkn club wants him, I really really really hope Big Sam can get the best out of him but I do have my doubts!!

Someone ban this t***.

For having an opinion differing to yours?

Jesus wept.  :angel:

Someone ban this t***.

No, for a stupid remark such as that.

You seriously think Luque is a better striker than Owen? Hell, Viduka?

Feck off.

Someone ban this t***.

Feck off.

i do.. what you gon do about it?

Someone ban this t***.

Feck off.

Laugh at you.

HAHAHA

Guest Morph

Someone ban this t***.

Feck off.

Laugh at you.

HAHAHA

Guest Deep456

Someone ban this t***.

Feck off.

Laugh at you.

HAHAHA

The world isn't just about what you think. Be it, why join up to a forum if that's how you feel? In a forum people share views and oviously, some of these views will differ. Laughing ok fine but ban this t*** is just over the top.

The world isn't just about what you think. Be it, why join up to a forum if that's how you feel? In a forum people share views and oviously, some of these views will differ.

But there's a diffrence between an opinion and sheer stupidity, yours was the latter.

Luque has shown NOTHING to warrant him being banded about as a better striker than Owen or Viduka by you or anyone else for that matter.

Guest Deep456

The world isn't just about what you think. Be it, why join up to a forum if that's how you feel? In a forum people share views and oviously, some of these views will differ.

But there's a diffrence between an opinion and sheer stupidity, yours was the latter.

Luque has shown NOTHING to warrant him being banded about as a better striker than Owen or Viduka by you or anyone else for that matter.

And Owen has during his time at Newcastle??? He hasn't even shown desire to stay at Newcastle after all his medical problems.

And Owen has during his time at Newcastle???

We're talking about careers as whole, not just at Newcastle.

And in answer to your question, he's shown far more than Luque.

Guest Deep456

And Owen has been a much bigger flop than Luque. He cost nearly double and played 17games and now wants a move and refuses to even give Newcastle fans a statement saying he will give us one season. If Luque got a chance maybe he could show he is the better striker maybe?

Still like to see Luque give it a go. He certainly has very good close control although lacks real pace. He is still quicker than James Milner, of course and his delivery of a ball appears very good - from the little we have seenof him. His obvious problem is that he is hasnt had the heart.

If he finds it then he could be very useful.

Worth a shot tbh. Nowt to lose really.

Bring back the original thread, i refuse to take part in this..!

Given the nonsense you spout, do you think you could adopt that philosophy with all threads?

Guest JamesD

And Owen has been a much bigger flop than Luque. He cost nearly double and played 17games and now wants a move and refuses to even give Newcastle fans a statement saying he will give us one season. If Luque got a chance maybe he could show he is the better striker maybe?

in terms of money paid to production, owen has been much better than Luque. I'd like to see Luque playing for us, but to say that he is better than owen is just a load of shit.

Guest Bellers

Now, now children as much as I'd love to fetch my action man and join your pathetic argument I'd rather make a sensible point:

Comparing Luque to Owen or in fact Viduka is a poor comparison to be honest. Owen is a goal poacher, Viduka is a target man and Luque is a player who can be deployed in the hole behind the the strikers or on the left flank.

For example, if you compare a couple of Luque's qualities to Owen's to Luque's, Owen is obviously the better goal scorer of the two, but Luque's ability to play in various positions tells you his technical ability is probably greater, same goes for Viduka. Viduka will clearly get you more goals and his technical ability is no doubt superior to Luque's, but Luque is likely to have a more rounded game due playing in midfield.

At the end of the day all three players are very different which can only be an asset to us in the coming season.