The all new official Albert Luque megathread

Guest Harry-Norway

But we would need to drop Shola to give him a run of games and in Shola's form thats not going to and basically shouldnt happen.

True but if Shola has this hip problem then this would be the perfect time to try him out, Shola would get his hip fixed once and for all and we could give Luque the chance to show if he could really make it or not.

TBH Sibierski has shown more desire and has done more than Luque, I'd play him before Luque

a sad but fair point.

he's behind the sib in the pecking order ffs. he has no future at the club.

what was all this shit talk from ******* that close contacts to him said that if needed Luque would put his hand in a fire or something...

He would put his hand in a fire to get out of playing tbh.

Gobsmacked that people are still defending him - where do these buy these tinted specs from?

When it comes to Newcastle is at a mandatory labotomy for some?? :roll:

Lazy, weak, pathetic are all words I can definetly attribute to that waste of space!

Sibierski getting the nod before him - says it all really.

He is probably lazy in training as he will be sick o not getting a game.

Please can we give him 5 games in the side, dont sub him unless injured and see how he develops.

I think he will do well.

He has never had a run of games to adjust to the english game.

He is probably lazy in training as he will be sick o not getting a game.

What a pro.  Let's reward him by giving him a run in the side. 

I just wonder what happened. It's a 10m disaster.

I do think the club doesn't have a good system of adapting foreign players ....

The success rate is really worrying. The point is, there's no world-class team that only consist of local players, and in fact, the team is an international all-star.

I just wonder what happened. It's a 10m disaster.

I do think the club doesn't have a good system of adapting foreign players ....

The success rate is really worrying. The point is, there's no world-class team that only consist of local players, and in fact, the team is an international all-star.

We have a fair few succeses, im quite happy with a majority english speaking team anyway tbh! The spine of the best English teams is made up of English players barring really Arsenal though in their best period one of their strongest links was the english centre back and one of their best player an English left back.

I can't even believe this 'play him/hate him' argument is still going on tbh.

It's not worked out for him here, for whatever reason. No hard feelings, sell him and let's move on.

Never mind that shit, who's that laydee in your sig? ;)

We have a fair few succeses, im quite happy with a majority english speaking team anyway tbh! The spine of the best English teams is made up of English players barring really Arsenal though in their best period one of their strongest links was the english centre back and one of their best player an English left back.

I agree, but please exclude Cashley, he isn't that important for Arsenal.

I would say in EPL or in any other great teams, the team should be consist of 3-4 best local player and 6-7 great internationals.

Compare with them we do have too much British players.

In fact, there is plenty of supply of good local centre back and box to box midfielder, but on the other hand,

the supply of talented side back or winger or striker are really too little.

We have a good core english player pair (Taylor and Parker), but the other position really needs great improvement.

Other than Duff and N'Zog, none are really up to our expected standards.

That's why I am really worrying about the foreign success rate: too little.

It's impossible to strengthen those positions especially when english players fees are highly-inflated.

We need foreigneers, and we must know how to adapt them.

The first step is to hire a foreign manager, though.

• 9 months later...
Guest Deep456

He will live on here because no other fkn club wants him, I really really really hope Big Sam can get the best out of him but I do have my doubts!!

He is our 2nd best striker at the club. After Martins he just needs a chance.