The all new official Albert Luque megathread

Guest Harry-Norway

Guest Deep456

The world isn't just about what you think. Be it, why join up to a forum if that's how you feel? In a forum people share views and oviously, some of these views will differ.

But there's a diffrence between an opinion and sheer stupidity, yours was the latter.

Luque has shown NOTHING to warrant him being banded about as a better striker than Owen or Viduka by you or anyone else for that matter.

And Owen has during his time at Newcastle???

We're talking about careers as whole, not just at Newcastle.

And in answer to your question, he's shown far more than Luque.

And Owen has been a much bigger flop than Luque. He cost nearly double and played 17games and now wants a move and refuses to even give Newcastle fans a statement saying he will give us one season. If Luque got a chance maybe he could show he is the better striker maybe?

in terms of money paid to production, owen has been much better than Luque. I'd like to see Luque playing for us, but to say that he is better than owen is just a load of s***.

In terms of wages he has been far worse too.

The world isn't just about what you think. Be it, why join up to a forum if that's how you feel? In a forum people share views and oviously, some of these views will differ.

But there's a diffrence between an opinion and sheer stupidity, yours was the latter.

Luque has shown NOTHING to warrant him being banded about as a better striker than Owen or Viduka by you or anyone else for that matter.

And Owen has been a much bigger flop than Luque. He cost nearly double and played 17games and now wants a move and refuses to even give Newcastle fans a statement saying he will give us one season. If Luque got a chance maybe he could show he is the better striker maybe?

No, just no...

Guest Deep456

Now, now children as much as I'd love to fetch my action man and join your pathetic argument I'd rather make a sensible point:

Comparing Luque to Owen or in fact Viduka is a bit of a poor comparison to be honest. Owen is a goal poacher, Viduka is a target man and Luque is a player who can be deployed in the hole behind the the strikers or on the left flank.

For example, if you comparea couple of Luque's qualities to Owen's to Luque's, Owen is obviously the better goal scorer of the two, but Luque's ability to play in various positions tells you his technical ability is probably greater, same goes for Viduka. Viduka will clearly get you more goals and his technical ability is no doubt superior to Luque's, but Luque is likely to have a more rounded game due playing in midfield.

At the end of the day all three players are very different which can only be an asset to us in the coming season.

Agreed. Even though I said he was second best, I was just saying it as I like him much more than the other two. A true comparision of the two is hard to make.

Guest JamesD

in terms of money paid to production, owen has been much better than Luque. I'd like to see Luque playing for us, but to say that he is better than owen is just a load of s***.

not really...the time owen was playing, he had an outstanding goal record, and we just got like 10 mil in compensation for his knee injury. And i imagine Luque is on rediculous wages as well. So basically...no.

Guest Deep456

not really...the time owen was playing, he had an outstanding goal record, and we just got like 10 mil in compensation for his knee injury. And i imagine Luque is on rediculous wages as well. So basically...no.

I don't reckon Luque is even on 60k nevermind the 100-105k Owen gets. My point about wage was Owen's wage is far worse.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Bring back the original thread, i refuse to take part in this..!

Given the nonsense you spout, do you think you could adopt that philosophy with all threads?

I don't know..:(

you could try... see how it goes :)

Guest JamesD

I don't reckon Luque is even on 60k nevermind the 100-105k Owen gets. My point about wage was Owen's wage is far worse.

if luque is on 30K (although i'm pretty sure i've heard its in the 50k+ region), owen is still better value for money.

Guest Invicta_Toon

luque doesn't give a fuck about NUFC. he got fucking married during pre-season training for fucksake, what a fucking dicksplash

Guest Deep456

luque doesn't give a f*** about NUFC. he got f****** married during pre-season training for fucksake, what a f****** dicksplash

marriage is something very important in life.

luque doesn't give a f*** about NUFC. he got f****** married during pre-season training for fucksake, what a f****** dicksplash

marriage is something very important in life.

So is whooshing :lol:

Guest Deep456

Luque better than Owen?

:lol:

Oh, and Owen's scored more goals for us am I right?

Nah your wrong. On a serious note that point was ended long ago stop dragging things on.

OMG: http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1071655,00.html

Big Sam on Luque - Boss impressed with Luque attitude as Spaniard returns to training early just days after his marriage to model Marta Luna in Majorcan homeland.

At least we know he can score in some aspects of his life. 

First Google images result:

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2187/martalunapm2.jpg

Way to go dude.

Guest Ebolarama

luque doesn't give a f*** about NUFC.

And Owen has the club crest tattooed upon his chest, I take it?

Big Sam on Luque - Boss impressed with Luque attitude as Spaniard returns to training early just days after his marriage to model Marta Luna in Majorcan homeland.

At least we know he can score in some aspects of his life. 

First Google images result:

http://www.corimpromptu.org/coralia/Images/MartaLuna.jpg

Way to go dude.

Martian Luna Landing! 

Never mind that. See what I found!:

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6927/untitledrk8.png

Could at least tried. :lol:

Bugger that, it's the idea, not the execution that counts.