Glenn Roeder Vs Ian Holloway

sempuki

Ian Holloway always tells it as it is:

TOUCHLINE SPAT WITH GLENN ROEDER

During Leicester's 0-0 draw at Norwich last Saturday.

He was bang out of order. He came down out of the stand and swore at me and said 'stop trying to get people sent off you...something or other'.

I wasn't (trying to get anyone sent off). My goalie, Ben Alnwick, had got two-footed by Darel Russell, reacted unprofessionally and dived on the bloke, which he had no reason to do. And then this melee happened.

Clarky (Norwich assistant manager Lee Clark), who I know really well, was saying my goalie should be sent off - so he was trying to get someone red carded - and he had a laugh about it with me.

Then his manager came running down after another two-footed tackle by Darel Russell, who is sometimes a bit over-competitive - although I love that in people. He really wants to win and I haven't got a problem with that.

I just pointed out to the referee that it was another two-footed tackle but I didn't try to get him sent off. I was complaining about the tackle on my goalie.

So Glenn came down shouting at me and he was bang out of order. He did it for effect, he did it to affect the fans around him, and I more than told him so.

I said 'who the hell do you think you are?' after the game. But never mind. Good luck to him and good luck to his team. They clawed their way back from five points adrift at the bottom of the table, so well done to them.

Hope he does well.

But was never ever a Prem standard manager.

That said, he was better than ******* Sam and Souey - now, theres a link here - SHEPHERD.

Guest Erich von Manstein

Roeder does strike me as the type of person that does things to look big when everyones watching.

In that case he bricked it last season in the away tie against Alkmaar when van Gaal celebrated in front of him.

Roeder does strike me as the type of person that does things to look big when everyones watching.

In that case he bricked it last season in the away tie against Alkmaar when van Gaal celebrated in front of him.

In truth van Gaal could have dropped the trousers and let flow all over Roeder and it still would have been an appropriate celebration considering how thoroughly he bitched Roeder with in the last 3/4 of that tie.