Mr. Snrub

A mile a minute in Serie A today.  Half time results:

AC Milan 0 - 0 Genoa

Atalanta 1 - 0 Reggina

Cagliari 0 - 0 Napoli

Catania 0 - 0 Parma

Empoli 0 - 0 Fiorentina

Torino 0 - 0 Lazio

Still can't put my finger on why the attendances are so low in Italy.

How did the newly crowned World's Greatest Midfielder miss that?

He meant to miss it. Spurs are probably the greatest side in the premiership and they love to keep fans on th edge of their seats, give it till the 80th minute and Spurs will stop fucking about and put Manu to the sword.

Levy won't allow a replay, because that way Spurs get more money and that puts the delicate wage structure in jeopardy.

A mile a minute in Serie A today.  Half time results:

AC Milan 0 - 0 Genoa

Atalanta 1 - 0 Reggina

Cagliari 0 - 0 Napoli

Catania 0 - 0 Parma

Empoli 0 - 0 Fiorentina

Torino 0 - 0 Lazio

Still can't put my finger on why the attendances are so low in Italy.

Most people on here regard it at the same level as the Premiership and La Liga, load of bollocks imo.

How did the newly crowned World's Greatest Midfielder miss that?

He meant to miss it. Spurs are probably the greatest side in the premiership and they love to keep fans on th edge of their seats, give it till the 80th minute and Spurs will stop fucking about and put Manu to the sword.

Levy won't allow a replay, because that way Spurs get more money and that puts the delicate wage structure in jeopardy.

True, if its a draw Spurs will "step aside" and just let Man United through O0

Guest kingdawson

hrmmmm we're playing quite well i think (not as good as how we played against them in the league match though). Still think United will win but so far so good. COYS

Lennon's actually pretty limited but you can see that players especially full backs are scared of pace so that gives him a yard already and they keep backing off (like for their goal). That's why we need to replace Milner, he would have got it there, twisted a few times maybe got a cross in but it would have been seen early and gobbled up about 90% of the time. You never see him getting in the positions where he could play a ball like Lennon's even though I think he has a better footballing brain than Lennon, that's down to lack of pace. We need some of that.