Today's other games

Mr. Snrub

Pato is amazing.

Kaka said he loves playing in the same team as him and he will be a milan legend :celb:

Hes got a lot more to prove then to score a couple of goals in the league to be a proven legend, just wait til he gets on a bad form streak. You wont be screaming to loud then.

oooooo touchee

Hes not just a goal scorer, if you watched italian football or even knew about it, you'd also see he creats goals and works hard, not every 19 year old keeps Gilardino out of the starting 11 just by scoring goals.

now go and do your research before making another silly post.

Just that you rate gilardino at all proves you are just plain stupid. shut up and move on

Dont be such an arsehole about it for fucks sake, not everyone has the same opinion

Guest CarlaNUFC

Pato is amazing.

Kaka said he loves playing in the same team as him and he will be a milan legend :celb:

Hes got a lot more to prove then to score a couple of goals in the league to be a proven legend, just wait til he gets on a bad form streak. You wont be screaming to loud then.

oooooo touchee

Hes not just a goal scorer, if you watched italian football or even knew about it, you'd also see he creats goals and works hard, not every 19 year old keeps Gilardino out of the starting 11 just by scoring goals.

Just that you rate gilardino at all proves you are just plain stupid. shut up and move on

Clearly an inter follower we have here.

The Fact Gilardino finished 2nd top scorer in Seria A 2 seasons in a row speaks for itself.

Maybe things are different where you come from but if a 19 year old keeps out the countrys second top scorer out of the starting 11 then clearly the guy has talent.

I think after the comment you just made, to call anyone stupid is beyond belief.

I wont bother responding to anymore of your silly nonsense.

but will state again.

do your research before making anymore "stupid" posts.

complete and utter waste of space and time mackems.gif

Pato is amazing.

oooooo touchee

The Fact Gilardino finished 2nd top scorer in Seria A 2 seasons in a row speaks for itself.

Maybe things are different where you come from but if a 19 year old keeps out the countrys second top scorer out of the starting 11 then clearly the guy has talent.

I think after the comment you just made, to call anyone stupid is beyond belief.

but will state again.

Such venom! Ouch!  :iamatwat:

Pato is amazing.

oooooo touchee

but will state again.

http://www.thedailyblitz.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/crying-baby.jpg

Guest CarlaNUFC

Pato is amazing.

oooooo touchee

but will state again.

whats there to cry about ???

Cant fault the boys for effort tbh. Was unlucky but we usually are at OT.

Thought you played well, had a go but Man Utd had the better overall quality.

Pato is amazing.

oooooo touchee

but will state again.

whats there to cry about ???

sorry, to sneak into you little debate like that, but Gilardino has been consistently pathetic in front of goal for Milan.

Guest CarlaNUFC

I just cant understand how you can rate a player like Pato so high by using a shitty player who 99% of the Milan fans doesnt even like as an argument?

I belive its not me who needs to look at all the facts here, because its clearly you who doesnt do that.

Pato is good, no doubt but to say he will become a legend after 2-3 games in serie a against shitty apponents is kind of crazy if you ask me.

I have followed Serie A since about 1993, so i think i can match you experience by far.

if you read my post correctly AND followed seria A you will see that it was Kaka who has quoted Pato as gaining a legend status.

and i was right about the inter thing yeah?

I just cant understand how you can rate a player like Pato so high by using a shitty player who 99% of the Milan fans doesnt even like as an argument?

I belive its not me who needs to look at all the facts here, because its clearly you who doesnt do that.

Pato is good, no doubt but to say he will become a legend after 2-3 games in serie a against shitty apponents is kind of crazy if you ask me.

I have followed Serie A since about 1993, so i think i can match you experience by far.

If we had a player at Newcastle who scored 5 in 5 appearences wouldnt you want to see more of him and even rate him?

if you read my post correctly AND followed seria A you will see that it was Kaka who has quoted Pato as gaining a legend status.

We wont agree anyways, you are about as lost as the rest of the Milan fans. But either way, time will tell.

On a wind up then

If we had a player at Newcastle who scored 5 in 5 appearences wouldnt you want to see more of him and even rate him?

I would rate him, not look at him as a god. thats a difference.

CarlaNUFC didnt say he was a god she said Kaka rates him

Guest CarlaNUFC

We wont agree anyways, you are about as lost as the rest of the Milan fans. But either way, time will tell.

I take it but the lack of reply to my question you are a follower of Inter Milan.

i think our arguement should end here as your right, we will NEVER agree

il risultato molto buono contro l'udinese. lo mantiene e la mostra come grande lei è realmente quando i giganti di seria A marca il loro ritorno

The only thing I feel that could stop Pato hitting the very top is at times he does seem to have a big of a selfish attitude. This can at times be a good thing, but it can also hinder people.

I would rate him, not look at him as a god. thats a difference.

CarlaNUFC didnt say he was a god she said Kaka rates him

I dont think you know how Milan fans really are, so its pointless for you to even speak at this moment.

I dont know how Milan fans are? I never said i did, all i said was she said Kaka rates Pato and i am right because that IS what she said, you are clearly on a wind up with your little digs here and there, its pathetic, do us all a favour and fuck off and die :thup:

Guest CarlaNUFC

I take it but the lack of reply to my question you are a follower of Inter Milan.

i think our arguement should end here as your right, we will NEVER agree

il risultato molto buono contro l'udinese. lo mantiene e la mostra come grande lei è realmente quando i giganti di seria A marca il loro ritorno

1 Inter        20 15  5  0  43-13   50

7 Milan        18  7  6  5  30-16   27

Ehm.

and the league standings have what to do with Pato's talent again?

The only thing I feel that could stop Pato hitting the very top is at times he does seem to have a big of a selfish attitude. This can at times be a good thing, but it can also hinder people.

Didn't insult anyone. This post is VOID.