Arsenal 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/01/08 - Post match reaction from page 16

JH

Can't wait to get these fucking fixtures out the way, honest to God. We're not going to score tonight and there's not a hope in hell of us getting anything out the game. We try to play it on the floor, they close down too quickly. We try to play it long, Gallas and Senderos dominate the air. Not a hope; they're just too good.

N'Zogbia's getting absolutely raped. Butt can't pass a fucking ball to save his life. Owen is slow as sloppy shite. Given can't kick the ball. Taylor lacks a braincell or two. The whole crux of our team just utterly dominated.

Please end this game!

We're gonna win man, don't give up yet! This half-time team talk/triple substitution (Barton on for Rozehnal/Lua Lua on for Milner/Ameobi on for Smith) will blow your socks off!

Ah there's always hope i suppose. But Arsenal have just been brilliant tonight and one or two of our regular performers are not on their game.

They are a class apart like, but we were close to getting into HT scoreless again until an individual error or two or three left us in big, big trouble. We do look like doing something at times, Milner was clean in just before the break as well. We have players on the bench who could potentially make a difference, we might get lucky.

If we lose, it's no great loss as everyone expected it anyway, but here's hoping we at least worry them a bit in this next 45.

Aye. So looking forward to just getting these out the way like.

Guest NUFCGator

Anyway. Let's just get this out the way and murder Boro.

With the way we're playing now I don't see us murdering anyone, not even Boro's reserves.

Guest Toongaboom

...our poor team is losing again.....scums are coming.....Duff`s old man...why Roz is playing........relegation??..................HELP! HELP!

Guest The Libertine

if we go all out attack, arsenal will rip us to pieces even easier than they are now. they are a counter attack team at heart, but cant show it since teams defend deep against them.

Boro winning

Mackems winning

Bolton looking good to beat Fulham

Boro is a MASSIVE game for us, lose it and we could find ourselves becoming serious candidates to go down IMO

Fulham are still 12 points behind us with 14 games left, Derby are gone, do you really think that all of Sunderland, Wigan, Birmingham, Bolton, Reading and 'Boro are going to make 6-8 points on us before the end of the season in order to push us into that last relegation spot?

I bet they all have some fairly tough games too, and they'll all be playing each other plenty as well.

No chance.

Boro winning

Mackems winning

Bolton looking good to beat Fulham

Boro is a MASSIVE game for us, lose it and we could find ourselves becoming serious candidates to go down IMO

With no signings on the horizon!

Never mind we can get Wise to do his pixie dance to distract the fans!

Guest LucasUnger

this was my prediction ;)

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle Tuesday January 29 @ 19:45

« Reply #104 on: Today at 04:23:55 PM » Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1-3 historical game as we are 1 behind until ameobi makes a hattrick in the last 6

Guest criminalz

Given should stop pumping the ball up.. alan smith cant seems to win any thing.

It seems sad...no one has the heart to play...

I take Havant over this bunch of jokers anytime. At least the Havant players played with some conviction.

this was my prediction ;)

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle Tuesday January 29 @ 19:45

« Reply #104 on: Today at 04:23:55 PM » Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1-3 historical game as we are 1 behind until ameobi makes a hattrick in the last 6

If that happens I'll shit in your bed