Arsenal 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/01/08 - Post match reaction from page 16

JH

i just bet a lot of money on us having 0 shots on target for the whole game.. already feeling richer

Why the fuck would you bet against the team you support? :thdn:

Guest NUFCGator

I don't particularly care for Roz at back but we really need someone, anyone to take over for Zog. He'd work well as a wingback that was allowed runs down the field without having to worry much about defense but he's just damn terrible when having to defend first and attack second because he can't seem to remember which he's supposed to do when. Not to mention one of our best attackers used on defense seems just bad tactics.

Well, if Keegan is a man of his words, he'll have to bring some creativity in to this game. Bring Barton on and take Rozenhal off. For fuck sake. They're just giving the ball away.

Aye because Barton's really creative.

What has Roz done wrong so far? Zog is getting abused, what really fucks me off with this side is that when someone has the ball no one fucking moves, no one wants the ball, have a look at arsenal and 2 or 3 people will come looking for the ball, with us 1 will come for the ball if we're lucky the others will run away looking for space they wont find.

Its so basic to have good movement, am i the only one who sees it, surely it cant be that hard to get your team to move.

Their goal was toss like, Nicky Butt should never have lost posession in the midfield and Alan Smith's attempt at holding the ball up was pathetic, not that he should have ever been getting the ball with 2 men on him like. Really disappointing after it looked like we'd hold out until half time again.

Great cross and the header was quality, though, but surely one of the centre-halves has to be dealing with Adebayor there, not Carr?

If you stop Adebayor, you stop Arsenal, especially at the moment. He shouldn't be allowed a one-on-one with the right-back, because there's only one winner there.

Some of Arsenal's one touch stuff so far has been sensational. When they get the ball, the players move and the game opens up. When we have it, it looks like we've had about five men sent off, just red shirts everywhere which makes worse the fact that none of our lot can pass the sodding ball.

What has Roz done wrong so far? Zog is getting abused, what really fucks me off with this side is that when someone has the ball no one fucking moves, no one wants the ball, have a look at arsenal and 2 or 3 people will come looking for the ball, with us 1 will come for the ball if we're lucky the others will run away looking for space they wont find.

Its so basic to have good movement, am i the only one who sees it, surely it cant be that hard to get your team to move.

Confidence.

Well, if Keegan is a man of his words, he'll have to bring some creativity in to this game. Bring Barton on and take Rozenhal off. For f*** sake. They're just giving the ball away.

Aye because Barton's really creative.

A hell of a lot more creative than the central midfielders playing for us at the moment.. But aye, he's no Fabregas.

i just bet a lot of money on us having 0 shots on target for the whole game.. already feeling richer

What odds?

80.00.. i don't know how it translates to the brittish system.. the things is it's not only shots on target, but off-target also.. never saw that..anyways, it's a sure bet unless Nicky Butt gets a sudden rush of enthusiasm.. in which case i'll hunt him down..

..fucking quotes man