Isn't it about time we had an argument about THE BOARD?!?!?!?!?!

magorific

Thanks for the incredible insight.

nothing incredibile about it, just what was obvious. This thread is the longest and most recent by the way, and reflected on the january window.

I think [or hope] we have enough home games against teams below us, but we simply have to win these games.

And you're loving it.

Dave I've witnessed 2 relegations and believe me I don't want to see it again.

We are in the position we are in through both s*** transfer policy and s*** judgement all round.

Keegan didn't want to sign any players. Get it?

And you're loving it.

We are in the position we are in through both s*** transfer policy and s*** judgement all round.

here comes the genius

Thanks for the incredible insight.

nothing incredibile about it, just what was obvious. This thread is the longest and most recent by the way, and reflected on the january window.

I was being sarcastic.

And you're loving it.

here comes the genius

You're going to criticise Keegan or not? :lol:

And you're loving it.

here comes the genius

You're going to criticise Keegan or not? :lol:

yes, I think he should have bought a player last month, and if the board blocked him in some way, then they are responsible instead.

Simply can't accept that a single player from somewhere couldn't have been brought in if we had targetted somebody and paid the going rate, which doesn't necessarily have to be a lot.

Why am I trying to make a debateable comment to you though  bluelaugh.gif

yes, I think he should have bought a player last month, and if the board blocked him in some way, then they are responsible instead.

He said it was his choice not to bring any players in. (Which I don't agree with) Why would the board block him from signing new players? It's obvious that Mort and Ashley have confidence in KK, unlike with SA.

Why am I trying to make a debateable comment to you though

Didn't know you were capable, tbh. Well done, though.

He said it was his choice not to bring any players in. (Which I don't agree with) Why would the board block him from signing new players? It's obvious that Mort and Ashley have confidence in KK, unlike with SA.

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/3528/fingersinearsjq2.jpg

don't think you know too much about this club Omar, slight error on my part replying to you there.

Cheers.

don't think you know too much about this club Omar, slight error on my part replying to you there.

Cheers.

Ok, whatever, Steve. I see you're not much without your pal HTL helping you out, aren't ya? :lol:

Cheers.

Ok, whatever, Steve. I see you're not much without your pal HTL helping you out, aren't ya? :lol:

who also gave up on you ages ago  mackems.gif