Saturday or Sunday?

Luc
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Couldnt give a shite.

Clearly don't go to the games. :razz:

Truth, rarely.

For what it's worth I think a game under the lights pwns all over a gloomy 3pm. The two Arsenal's that i DID go to :smug: proved that.

Tend to agree about games under the lights, I was meaning more getting up to SJP. It's just much easier for pretty much everybody for the games to be in the middle of Saturday IMO.

Guest toonlass

Saturday 3pm. Cos I get the bus to the games, and there is only one bus an hour after the game and if I miss it that's it, I am stuck in the Haymarket for another hour. I absolutely hate 8.00pm midweek games

Saturday is when the football should be played. I hate watching all the other Premier League fixtures being played and us not. Hate waking up on a weekend and having to wait another day for us to be playing.

Saturdays ftw.

Couldnt give a shite.

Yep, you're right, not spending £600 on football regardless of how good we are. Plus i'm in and out of the UK.

Doesnt bother me what time on what day the game kicks off, i'll still watch it.

Couldnt give a shite.

Yep, you're right, not spending £600 on football regardless of how good we are. Plus i'm in and out of the UK.

Wasn't a dig mate, I wasn't bothered either until I got a ST. Now I realise how inconvenient non-Sat/3pm games are.

Couldnt give a shite.

Wasn't a dig mate, I wasn't bothered either until I got a ST. Now I realise how inconvenient non-Sat/3pm games are.

Yeah i realise you werent, and if I was a season ticket holder, i reckon I'd want them all at 3pm on a Sat. Could live with Sunday KO's, but no Monday/Weds nights on too regular basis.

Sunday - my dad cant get off every saturday for away games, so sundays every week would be perfect because we could go to every match. best kick off time would be 3.00pm on a sunday

Guest GAMMELL

Saturday 3PM kick-off, it's jus the norm tradition or some shit. I like to roll outta bed Saturday midday, attack the fridge for a few cans then head out abou 2.30PM & stay in the local all day watching Jeff & the boys. + if we win it jus makes it a brilliant f*cking Saturday for obvious reasons like  :thup:

Saturday 3pm. Cos I get the bus to the games, and there is only one bus an hour after the game and if I miss it that's it, I am stuck in the Haymarket for another hour. I absolutely hate 8.00pm midweek games

Similar to me. Saturday 3PM is the best and most traditional anyway.

Also, i can get the train home on a saturday at 1724 and 1804 which takes 5 minutes. After that and i have to rely on a shit bus service that reduces even further after 8pm and on sundays when there are no trains either. The only good thing about 1715 KO on saturdays is i can spend the day with the kids first.

Midweek games are shit due to rushing about to get home, have my tea, see the bairns for 5 minutes and due to the rush and shit bus service take the car.

Prefer the traditional Saturday 3 pm. For midweek games Wednesday night beats a Monday as I think Monday is just a bad night for a game. Too early in the week iyam. Unfortunately I can only make weekend games normally at present.