Fabio Zamblera

Syrette

Zamblera should play tomorrow.

:idiot2:

He can't be any worse than the other bunch of miserable fuckers, can he?

He hasn't even played a game for the reserves or the academy yet, no way will he be ready for Premiership football. I wouldn't be surprised if he was injured or back in Italy at the moment tbh.

Zamblera should play tomorrow.

:idiot2:

He can't be any worse than the other bunch of miserable fuckers, can he?

He hasn't even played a game for the reserves or the academy yet, no way will he be ready for Premiership football. I wouldn't be surprised if he was injured or back in Italy at the moment tbh.

Are any of our current players ready for first team football? :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/onestowatch/article1417518.ece

Some positive words about our Fabio.

DENNIS WISE has been praised for spotting Italian wonderkid Fabio Zamblera.

The Newcastle director of football made the striker one of his first signings when he arrived at St James' Park in January.

Ex-Atalanta ace Zamblera, 17, faces a tough task to break into the Toon first team, with Michael Owen, Mark Viduka and Obafemi Martins for competition.

But the powerful frontman will get the chance to show off his skills at the UEFA Under-19 Championships in the Czech Republic this month.

Italy U-19 assistant manager Giancarlo Antognoni said: "Zamblera is an important player for us.

"I obviously cannot reveal if he will be in the starting XI yet but he is very talented.

"He is one of our best players and can be a star for Newcastle."

Cheeky 20 against Pool.

He's at the Under 19 European Championship.

IFZ. Cunt. :dave:

What does that mean Wullie? (The IFZ bit, I mean...I know about the other word O0 )

Cheeky 20 against Pool.

IFZ. c***. :dave:

What does that mean Wullie? (The IFZ bit, I mean...I know about the other word O0 )

'I'm Fabio Zamblera'

Or

Italy's Fabio Zamblera

Cheeky 20 against Pool.

'I'm Fabio Zamblera'

Or

Italy's Fabio Zamblera

Oh...wait...I think...yes, I can see what Wullie's done there...:lol:...oh but that is just brilliant...comedic genius...I think the whole IFZ reference is (unless I am very much mistaken) an exquisitely crafted piece of satire, that with a tongue-in-cheek, sideways glance sort of cheeky insouciance simultaneously refers to the use of and satirizes those responsible for the creation of that whole "EMO = England's Michael Owen" joke.

Oh, but that is just brilliant, Wullie. :lol: mackems.gif.

Cheeky 20 against Pool.

'I'm Fabio Zamblera'

Or

Italy's Fabio Zamblera

Oh...wait...I think...yes, I can see what Wullie's done there...:lol:...oh but that is just brilliant...comedic genius...I think the whole IFZ reference is (unless I am very much mistaken) an exquisitely crafted piece of satire, that with a tongue-in-cheek, sideways glance sort of cheeky insouciance simultaneously refers to the use of and satirizes those responsible for the creation of that whole "EMO = England's Michael Owen" joke.

Oh, but that is just brilliant, Wullie. :lol: mackems.gif.

:lol: great fucking post :lol:

Guest hameed

Fabio scored but had the goal disallowed, and was later on substituted at the 73rd minute. it ended up greece 1 italy 1