Referees : 'We hate Newcastle United' thread

Nobody

Um, yeah, I think we have a legitimate reason to be mad at the refs lately. I'm fairly sure that every game since the Chelsea game has seen either a goal we should have had disallowed or a goal from the other team that should have been nixed be counted. It's bad enough that we're not playing well, but these decisions aren't going our way, which makes it worse.

fucking joke the amount of wrestling their players was up to while the cunt did nowt, but as soon as we even touched them he blew his fucking whistle. Not to mention that their goal shouldn't have been and one of our disallowed ones should have.

pathetic and we were robbed of three points.

who ever it was that put it in was definetly offsides.

could've easily given boro's late goal tbh

Don't even know why it was disallowed.

could've easily given boro's late goal tbh

Don't even know why it was disallowed.

Aliadiere just offside. mainly given because linesman couldnt see Carr.

Gave some poor decisions against Boro as well. was just very poor all round.

Owen's disallowed goal was beyond astonishing. Set the mood for the game. Am convinced it gave is a "nothing is going to go our way" mentailty and therefore chipped at the confidence even more.

As a referee myself, it makes that performance all the more fucking disgraceful.

Owen didn't even touch the Boro keeper at the beginning of the match, Viduka and Smith couldn't even touch the ball without the ref blowing (I mean, are they not allowed to even touch a defender?)

And there were a few 'questionable' fouls in that match too. Some weren't fouls, some were and weren't given, some diving as well. He was blatantly awful.

It's referees like that, that are ruining the game of football. Ever heard of letting a match flow?

Guest sittingontheball

Since the howler that disallowed Owen's goal was at the beginning and the (correct) decision that disallowed their late attempt was at the end, guess which one the papers will focus on.