Keegan's fantasy target -Henry

Guest Deep456

31 next season, no thanks.

Great player, one of the best, but not what we need. We need to do this properly and build for the future, we've got far too many old and past it players in the team that we need to get rid of nevermind adding a very expensive ageing jewel to the geriatric crown.

Did you listen to the phone in?

What were his actual quotes in the interview then? I can't get it to work on my computer. Did he actually say he has "set his sights" on Henry?

What were his actual quotes in the interview then? I can't get it to work on my computer. Did he actually say he has "set his sights" on Henry?

no,when asked if he could sign anyway he sid "henry" then talked about his play for abit...thinking on his feet i think.nominate someone classy but who wouldn't come,is too old and carrying an injury...just giving an answer without unsettling anyone basically

I can see it now.

We sign Henry, 20 thousand fans gather at the stadium and celebrate, say we are going to achieve great things.  Then he goes all of 2 games without scoring and they suddenly realise he's not the exact same player he was at Arsenal, they get on his back and boo.  Then they shout at the board for wasting money on "trophy" signings.

Guest MagicNumber9

I love this guy KK :laugh2:

I think im the only person that cringes everytime before i hear KK speak in an interview/confrence...

Nobody else picking up on the fact that he's clearly saying we're only signing 4 players maximum?

Yeah, right.

He's basically said that 3 or 4 top players can make the players currently at the club take it to a higher level. Why would he say that if he wanted more?

Nobody else picking up on the fact that he's clearly saying we're only signing 4 players maximum?

Yeah, right.

He's basically said that 3 or 4 top players can make the players currently at the club take it to a higher level. Why would he say that if he wanted more?

He needs to realise how shit they are first...

I sadly don't think he's seen the worst of some players yet.

Yeah, right.

I think he's right, like. 4 top players in the right positions would make a massive difference to us.

31 next season, no thanks.

Great player, one of the best, but not what we need. We need to do this properly and build for the future, we've got far too many old and past it players in the team that we need to get rid of nevermind adding a very expensive ageing jewel to the geriatric crown.

Did you listen to the phone in?

Tell me what happened? I'm not thick enough to listen to any kind of radio phone in, sorry darling.

I actually lost faith in the human race today. When i heard Keegan mention Henry last night i thought "will the southern press be petty enough to take that seriously? Surely not, that would be too far". But no, and the retard fans of other clubs are lapping it up and calling Kev deluded. It's a funny old game. :idiot2:

Blow me, 31 years old!

KK doesn't lie to us(he isn't like the others); if he didn't think that he could get him he wouldn't have mentioned him.

He's still an excellent player.