Samuel Ameobi

AlanSkÃrare

Tommi Ameobi is fucking shite.

How much have you seen of him?

He's been at Scunthorpe* on loan for the last few months. The guy is an absolute joke - exactly like Shola but on a completely different level.

So to answer your question - quite a lot.

* I do realise I've now opened myself up to the "how can you comment on Newcastle if you watch Scunny" comments, but hey ;)

Tommi Ameobi is f****** s****.

He's been at Scunthorpe* on loan for the last few months. The guy is an absolute joke - exactly like Shola but on a completely different level.

* I do realise I've now opened myself up to the "how can you comment on Newcastle if you watch Scunny" comments, but hey ;)

Who put the 'cunt' in scunthorpe?

Tommi Ameobi is f****** s****.

Who put the 'cunt' in scunthorpe?

Thinking back, I've never heard that before, well done :)

Guest the_guv_nor

The one from Eldon Leisure is Titi, she had quite a few running records at school, as did shola believe it or not!

Sammi is the spitting double of shola, although he is about 10 years younger. not sure what he is like as a player

Guest the_guv_nor

I know a bloke who trains the "yung ungs" and he said the youngest ameobi was quality,no idea which one that was,probably the one who went to leeds lol

That'll be sammi! think he's with the newcastle u16's or u18's, always see him walking down benton road with his toon tracksuit on.

Tommi plays for leeds.

Guest toonlass

I just hope that the youngest Ameobi doesn't get as much shit as Shola has. Shola may not be the best premiership footballer(by a country mile) but its amazing that 20 stone dumplings can call him shite, while scoffing down McDonalds and quaffing pints from the sidelines.

Guest the_guv_nor

I just hope that the youngest Ameobi doesn't get as much shit as Shola has. Shola may not be the best premiership footballer(by a country mile) but its amazing that 20 stone dumplings can call him shite, while scoffing down McDonalds and quaffing pints from the sidelines.

tbf the 20 stone bloke eating mcdonalds burgers isnt getting paid about £20k a week by us for doing fuck all.

tbf the 20 stone bloke eating mcdonalds burgers isnt getting paid about £20k a week by us for doing fuck all.

This is true, I believe Carr is getting paid around £30k a week.

So If I hire a builder, who does such a bad job on my extension that it has to be knocked down and rebuilt, I can't complain because I've never laid a brick in my life?

Shola may not be the best premiership footballer(by a country mile) but its amazing that 20 stone dumplings can call him s****, while scoffing down McDonalds and quaffing pints from the sidelines.

I know plenty of thin people who eat healthy food who think Shola is shite.

Guest elbee909

That's almost as bad as saying women can't have an opinion on football because they aren't men.