Onfield Highlight of the Season so Far?

Guest BooBoo

Fucking shows how pathetic we are that a dribble is considered the highlight of the season. Fizzled out into nothing which just about sums things up this season and it won't get better.

:lol:

Can't see you making that post if it was Taylor or whoever.

Butt's goal at Chelsea, went mad  :lol:

Allardyces half time run at Fulham

Joey Bartons last minute penalty at Fulham, i felt on top of the world after the goal  :lol:

Taylors goal against Arsenal, much deserved

Big Sams sacking

Nothing flash like, but they are the only ones i can recall

Guest saintscoobz

The fact that this thread had so few replies speaks volumes about our season.  The one highlight for me was the home game against the gurners.  Since I work in London it was nice to shut the smug tw@ts up for a bit.  Apart from that I cant really think of any 'highlights'.  I was working for the game against Bolton and I dont really count a draw against the mackems as a highlight, since we should be tanning the likes of those sods week in week out.

The Bolton (a) game.

Thought we were brilliant in that, especially in the first half.

Honestly felt we were going places after that performance. Downhill spiral unfortunately.

I said on this board in the week following the game that amongst the hysteria of a 3-1 win our second half performance was absolutely shocking and if we played like that in the future we'd struggle badly.

And, we weren't brilliant at any point of that game or any  Premiership game since.

The Bolton (a) game.

Thought we were brilliant in that, especially in the first half.

Honestly felt we were going places after that performance. Downhill spiral unfortunately.

I said on this board in the week following the game that amongst the hysteria of a 3-1 win our second half performance was absolutely shocking and if we played like that in the future we'd struggle badly.

And, we weren't brilliant at any point of that game or any  Premiership game since.

yea i agree with that. We came flying out the blocks and bolton were terrible. They made us look good, which all credit to them, is a very difficult task!

Allardyce running across the pitch at craven cottage at half time. Hilarious, camp as christmas

This.

Allardyce mincing rather than running.

Guest Sniffer

I'd say this whole thread is a joke and any fans from other clubs reading it will be laughing their tits off.

It's so fucking embarrassing.

The Bolton away game, despite the second half performance. Perfect start really, I thought this was the first game to signal a huge upwards change for the club and things could only get better. Felt happy and content with the goings-on at the club for the first time in a long time.

Wasn't to be.

Emre v Everton was canny like.

I was directly behind that goal, great strike. :smitten:

I thought you were down the other end?

Behind the player I meant, rather than literally 'the goal' itself.

I was behind the goal. :smitten: