Onfield Highlight of the Season so Far?

Guest BooBoo

I'd say this whole thread is a joke and any fans from other clubs reading it will be laughing their tits off.

It's so fucking embarrassing.

Got to look on the bright side of another shit season tbh....

It's better than sitting and sulking, telling people that we're shite

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure, I just know the end of season DVD makers are going to be filling it up with a lot of footage about Keegans return & not much action.

They wont make such a DVD.

What happened to the DVD of last season? It's the first time for years that nothing's been released.

Not sure, I just know the end of season DVD makers are going to be filling it up with a lot of footage about Keegans return & not much action.

They wont make such a DVD.

What happened to the DVD of last season? It's the first time for years that nothing's been released.

an end of season DVd would have some fantastic goals on it.......against us i'll grant you but we have been on the shitty end of some great goals.

• 1 year later...

The 2 seconds after Viduka put the ball in the net on Saturday. I actually thought for a moment we might get out of this shitty mess.

Then the ref disallowed it and I was sent crashing back to reality. :(

Martins goal against boro.

The 2 seconds after Viduka put the ball in the net on Saturday. I actually thought for a moment we might get out of this shitty mess.

Then the ref disallowed it and I was sent crashing back to reality. :(

I heard the whistle as it went in, everyone else in the room jumped up and ive just sat there swearing at the ref, took a sec for them to realise i wasn't daft.

Putting 4 past Villa in the last game of the season.

Back in reality... I must've blanked this season completely because I can barely remember any of the moments mentioned in this thread. :( For that reason, it'll have to be Martins goal against Boro, since I remember actually being happy (and celebrating like fuck).

This season =  :kinnear: