Time to let this shower of sh*t know what the fans think of their efforts.

Guest Brazilianbob

If i were Ashley i would go in to the dressing room and let the players know who the f*** pays them for playing football.

The get payed for playing football, or atleast try, but when they dont even try the boss should let them know what the hell he demands from them.

Exactly. If I was a dentist, I wouldn't get paid for playing tennis. So why do these footballers get paid for playing musical statues.

Guest neesy111

the fans will get on keegan's back if he plays smith, carr and butt when they are better players available

remember that was the main reason why Allardyce got sacked

for those who shoot me down, you are having double standards as you can't have it different since special k is back

Boo'ing your own team is stupid. I'm sure they're well aware that we're not particularly happy.

Most of our players are not good enough, if anyone is to blame for this it's our board room. They have been here through two transfer windows now and spent next to nothing on good players, yet they're perfectly happy to spend money on sacking managers, hiring random people, putting massive sports direct logo's around the stadium.

I'm not saying I want rid of them or anything, it's class having a board with a brain, plus Mike Ashley has rid us of our debt and appointed the messiah! :p

We should keep showing our support for the team (no boo'ing!) and keep our fingers crossed that we will buy some decent players in the summer (if we manage to stay up).

Right, so you want us to be "sowing our support for the team". Why, might I ask, should we do this vocally,despite thier playing shit?

We support the CLUB (for a variety of valid and less so reasons). Not the specific players who run out. The Club.

Why on earth should we cheer for players who are not playng well - indeed, in some cases who are a fucking disgrace - instead of showing them our true feelings? Since when does pulling on our jersey make a player untouchale, no matter how unworthy he is.

Soem of the same ones saying don't show discontent will be the same ones who said give Souness more time, Roeder needs time, yadda yadda. All apologist, pathetic shite. We're fucking newcastle united, we shouldn' let players, managers or boards get away with turning out crap.

We've been making apologies for these cunts for too long. I wouldn't[.b] do it during a game, but at the end EVERY fan has the right to voice their displeasure if they see fit. And anyone who says they do not, cannot or should not is a fucking idiot who is talking way beyond the level of their authority.

If the players don't do THEIR bit, same as the manager, board or fans, they can fuck off, and supportsers have every right to let them know so.

It seemed to work when they were roundly booed for their pathetic efforts earlier in the season.  Time they were told by the fans, yet again, that their efforts simply are not good enough.

FFS we only managed one goal in a first half against a side playing their worst football of the season.  The standards these players find acceptable is way below expectation and it's up to us to tell them in no uncertain terms. 

I really hope you never go to a game again.....booing your own team is the most pathetic thing in football,its as bad as the divers

If a player doesnt have a lot of natural ability and is basically just a very average player, how is booing him going to make any difference? Its like shouting at a stupid kid because he is stupid, it wont make any difference and is not going to help the situation

The club needs to invest in players who have exceptional ability before you can expect them to perform well in this league. Booing someone off at half time is only transmitting the right message if the club is able to find a replacement during half time. As the club cant do that there is no logic in your position NM.

I don't agree with booing the lads, but I have to admit that I'm having a hard time cheering for this team lately. I love Newcastle United, but our current crop of players have no heart. As soon as the game starts going against them, they just fold. I feel lately like I'm just cheering for the uniform, because nothing about the way our team is playing makes me want to get out of my seat.

Guest MaetihS

Maybe they are just not good enough. I can see that they tried but their ability or rather lack of ability prevents them from performing. Even against Villa, we have bodies running around trying to get back into the game but problem is we have far inferior players to Villa's. No point booing them will even make them worse. Seriously, apart from Owen, Martins, Bye, Zog, the rest need to be sold if a replacement can be found. I for one cant stand Taylor, his positioning and defensive play, is a real disgrace for someone hyped to be a England Captain. Sell him quick.

The frustrating thing is that there isn't really much of a way for us to get it through to the management etc. what we think of the likes of Smith, Butt and Barton. Reading recent pieces Keegan seems to think Emre and Viduka are the solution, which is good to hear and why I was dumbstruck to see Smith and Barton in the starting line up against Villa on Sat. If either of them make it into the same side against Man United I'll be pissed off but I'll still cheer the team. It's annoying as I always ring these phone-ins and want to make these points in the vane hope that somebody might hear, but they always allow morons to go and talk about how we should sign Ronaldinho and how Keegan is God. FRUSTRATING.