Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Guest sondre

Mauro Zarate

Wilson Palacios

Thomas Gravesen on a free

I'd be willing to pay up for this fella. Got everything we could ask for as a DM, and would be the perfect replacement for an aging Butt.

Why exactly would Nobby suddenly come back here again after only leaving us in the first place for family-based circumstances that still exist?

I want Bentley and Bullard for starters me like.

Both easily attainable targets who would improve us no end immediately and have us surging up the league.

Eh?

How exactly is Bentley easy attainable?

He plays for a diddy club whom finished above us in the league but that means very little in this instance really. We bid, they accept and he jumps at the chance to play for a more prestigious club and earn more money.

Simple.

We have an extraordinarily slim chance of signing bentley.

Simple.

Guest Mcdonald36
He plays for a diddy club whom finished above us in the league but that means very little in this instance really. We bid, they accept and he jumps at the chance to play for a more prestigious club and earn more money.

Simple.

Christ, no wonder we get a bad press.

Simple.

:lol:

Seriously, why cant we sign Bentley?, agreeing a fee would be the hardest part, after that it would be a formality.

Why exactly would Nobby suddenly come back here again after only leaving us in the first place for family-based circumstances that still exist?

and Solano's told you this recently?

No, has he told you differently? Didn't realise his kids had moved back up here without him. My bad.

Guest gggg

Simple.

Seriously, why cant we sign Bentley?, agreeing a fee would be the hardest part, after that it would be a formality.

Because we've finished below Blackburn for the last 3 years? because he wants to progress? I'm sure he's licking his lips at a mid-table battle.

Simple.

Because we've finished below Blackburn for the last 3 years? because he wants to progress? I'm sure he's licking his lips at a mid-table battle.

Simple.

Depends if KK can talk to him.  I'm sure we will finish above Blackburn next season.

pedro's been to the NE5 School of Irrational Belittling. :laugh:

:iamatwat:

People try to belittle us all the time mate, feels nice to have the shoe on the other foot for a change!  :thup:

What shoe? They're better than us. You can't belittle better clubs.

However much more potential we may have than Blackburn, we'd be a sideways step for Bentley at this point in time. There he's the big fish in the small pond, yet still performing and getting England recognition. Why leave, unless it's to a club with more chance of winning something?

Simple.

Simple.

Depends if KK can talk to him.  I'm sure we will finish above Blackburn next season.

Exactly, only a fool would suggest Blackburn have more chance of progressing than us over the next few years.  They have maxed out while we are coming out of our lowest ebb for years and arent a million miles behind them.

No, has he told you differently? Didn't realise his kids had moved back up here without him. My bad.

Who would you like to see us sign, Role Model?

Or do you just haunt this thread trying too hard to be funny with your "omg facepalm" shite patter?

Seriously lads, we get accused all the time of over inflating the size/attractiveness/pull/prestige or whatever you want to call it of our club but going from Blackburn to Newcastle is ALWAYS a step up in your career (bar a brief period in the 90's).

It might sound arrogant or whatever but its the truth.

Or do you just haunt this thread trying too hard to be funny with your "omg facepalm" shite patter?

haaaaarsh :lol:

Seriously lads, we get accused all the time of over inflating the size/attractiveness/pull/prestige or whatever you want to call it of our club but going from Blackburn to Newcastle is ALWAYS a step up in your career (bar a brief period in the 90's).

Whether it is or it isn't isn't really my point. The point is, RIGHT NOW, it'd not be a big enough step up to warrant him moving IMO.

Whether it is or it isn't isn't really my point. The point is, RIGHT NOW, it'd not be a big enough step up to warrant him moving IMO.

Agreed although if we offer him big money he will come

Told you that did he?

Maybe so. However, the noises about Owen's deal suggest we may not be in that business any more.

haaaaarsh :lol:

Its not harsh mate, even I can admit that going from Newcastle to Man U is always a step up as much as I hate to admit it.

We have got to stop playing ouselves down, Newcastle is much the more attractive proposition to a player than Blackburn any way you want to look at it bar the last couple of years league positions I'll give you that one :lol:

Come on, TOON TOON, BLACK& WHITE ARMY!!  >:D

What in the fuck are you on about, Baggio? Don't see for a second how I'm trying "too hard to be funny".

One would gather that Solano's original reasoning for moving to London (to see his children unless I'm much mistaken) still exists. You'd think so at least. Some guy sarcastically asks me if I've been told that from Nobby himself and I give him some sarcasm back, don't see the difference really. Ah well though, I'll leave the quality banter to you and NE5 and your dull roundabout arguments over the old board etc.

Guest The Libertine

if he hasnt told you directly then you're presenting guesswork as fact. imagine that happening on here  :frantic: