Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Guest Deep456

No obviously he is the perfect manager. Spurs should probably win the league next season :thup:

You've called me a mong atleast 100 times by sending me PM's for no reason. Thanks for the abuse and all. But it seems you are the only one speaking mongorial.

Ramos' track record is really hard to argue against. Look what he did at Sevilla and he won a trophy in his first season at Spurs. If we won a trophy, I would probably kiss you (Dagger in hand ofcourse).

What about the nine clubs he managed before Sevilla where he did jack s***?

And why don't you support Spurs if that's where you're from?

My dad supports Newcastle. Also I don't see why I should have to support the team which is near-by because you support the team you like.

They're called Newcastle because they're named after the city of Newcastle upon Tyne. They represent the city. They're based there. You'd know if you'd been.

Piss off.

Yes ok, I agree but I am saying that say I lived in Spain would you be like why do you support Newcastle? The Spanish fans support Newcastle as they like the team. Similarly, I loved to watch Newcastle when I was young because there were lots of goals. Together with this, my dad supports Newcastle as he went to Durham and Newcastle Univesities.

Were they both closed?

Why do you make personal attacks? Your not funny, you do realise that.

My not funny what?

English please.

Guest Deep456

Sorry, was Wullie just complaining about fans from outside Newcastle supporting the club?

Really not read this thread recently, am probably wrong.

He was leaning towards that yes.

Sorry, was Wullie just complaining about fans from outside Newcastle supporting the club?

Ones who don't have a good word to say about the club, who prefer Spurs and live right next to WHL, aye. Get lost. That goes for ShitheaD too, both get yourself along.

Guest Deep456

Ones who don't have a good word to say about the club, who prefer Spurs and live right next to WHL, aye. Get lost. That goes for ShitheaD too, both get yourself along.

I don't have a good word to say about the club? I was merely stating Spurs>>Us. I am sorry if you feel otherwise but this is reality.

I don't have a good word to say about the club? I was merely stating Spurs>>Us. I am sorry if you feel otherwise but this is reality.

Go away.

Where has Deep said he prefers Spurs, tbh? All I've seen is a few positive comments about them, but like I said, not read much of this thread.

Spurs are better than us, I hate to say it but it's true.

The anti-Spurs stuff on here is canny pathetic imo. How anyone can say Ramos isn't a top manager is beyond me. Ok he may have had little success at his first clubs but his record with Sevilla was outstanding and he won a cup with a pretty shit Spurs team.

Wullie btw, superfantastic tonight. :lol:

The anti-Spurs stuff on here is canny pathetic imo. How anyone can say Ramos isn't a top manager is beyond me. Ok he may have had little success at his first clubs but his record with Sevilla was outstanding and he won a cup with a pretty s*** Spurs team.

Wullie btw, superfantastic tonight. :lol:

All talk of Spurs should be outlawed for the good of this board. Either that or getting stoned before posting on here should be mandatory.

Guest Deep456

Gutted

Huh? Evil intentions are a sin, my friend.  :angel:

*Anticipates everyone to miss the joke.*