Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Guest neesy111

I would rather have duff than reyes

reyes has been dreadful the last 3 seasons, and he didn't like the english weather in london, so god knows how much he would hate it up here

no chance of getting or i would say wanting him especially as he command high wages

Guest want_nufc_to_be_big_club

I would rather have duff than reyes

reyes has been dreadful the last 3 seasons, and he didn't like the english weather in london, so god knows how much he would hate it up here

no chance of getting or i would say wanting him especially as he command high wages

Agree with you.

We dont need player like Reyes.

We need CM,CB,LB and CF

Steed's a good player, but it's such a conservative, safe and basic move. It would be a lazy signing.

Hoping we have something a bit sexier lined up than Malbranque.

Malbranque would be a good signing if we're struggling to get genuine quality in in the attacking midfield role, he's someone that's good enough to push us on to a European place without costing the earth, that way we could spend the money we had put by for Modric when we're in a position to attract better.

Steed's a good player, but it's such a conservative, safe and basic move. It would be a lazy signing.

Hoping we have something a bit sexier lined up than Malbranque.

In my opinion we'll struggle to find a better player this summer than Malbranque. I really rate him.

fully agree, very good player and will be a major coup if the mackems get him

He we'll be extremely stupid if he joins the scum.

From a club fighting for top 6 to a team fighting to avoid relegation.

Good  player though.

although. Spurs were fighting from relegation last season like

eh?

I think Malbranque would be a class signing. Still at a good age aswell, 28. No sell-on value but he's probably at the top of his game at the moment. Would certainly give us plenty of options aswell. Malbranque/Gutierrez wing combination; could be mint. :thup:

Malbranque.. f*** no

he's not bad by any means, but I don't think he'll improve us at all

same goes for Reyes.. that'd be like signing Duff all over again

He wouldn't improve you? Eh? He's miles better than Duff, Emre & Milner.

I'm surprised Spurs are letting him go and even more surprised that only Sunderland have made a firm offer.

Malbranque.. f*** no

he's not bad by any means, but I don't think he'll improve us at all

He wouldn't improve you? Eh? He's miles better than Duff, Emre & Milner.

I'm surprised Spurs are letting him go and even more surprised that only Sunderland have made a firm offer.

I would agree with that to a certain extent.

Thats if Keegan is going to use 4-4-2 next season which looks increasingly likely then N'Zogbia, Duff, Milner, Gutierrez would all be better options in the wide positions.

However if Keegan has plans to use his System (4-3-3/Diamond) that was far more successful then I would suggest Malbranque gives us more options then Duff or Milner would.

With the signing of Gutierrez though it looks like Keegan is buying for 4-4-2.

Wouldnt mind Malbranque here, he would be a usefull addition to the squad, certainly more creative than anything we have. Would be a good stop gap until we find a decent young playmaker willing to come here.

Its more than likely bollocks to make the mackems think they outpipped us to a signing, making them feel better about themselves.

Would be funny if we nabbed Malbranque and Chimbonda from under their noses though.

Wouldn't mind Malbranque but we're already well-stocked in the position he plays. I don't think KK would be going for him unless we're letting two of Zog, Milner, and Duff go.

Can't see him playing as a CM in a 4-4-2 either.

Good player, but we've got more urgent problems.

Wouldnt mind Malbranque here, he would be a usefull addition to the squad, certainly more creative than anything we have. Would be a good stop gap until we find a decent young playmaker willing to come here.

Its more than likely bollocks to make the mackems think they outpipped us to a signing, making them feel better about themselves.

Would be funny if we nabbed Malbranque and Chimbonda from under their noses though.

Wouldn't be funny. It would be depressing.

Can't believe people are even considering another Totenham reject, Malbranque is average at best, that's why spurs are getting rid, if he were any good they wouldn't be letting go.

It's one thing buying Chelsea, Manure and Liverpool rejects (which we've done to not great effect), but rejects from a team that finised one place above us last season. Do me a favour, we haven't sunk that low have we ? Unbelievable how low people's expectations have sunk.

Guest Flair

Why all this Malbranque c***-riding? He is inconsistent and we have too many of those types of players.  :rant:

Can't believe people are even considering another Totenham reject, Malbranque is average at best, that's why spurs are getting rid, if he were any good they wouldn't be letting go.

It's one thing buying Chelsea, Manure and Liverpool rejects (which we've done to not great effect), but rejects from a team that finised one place above us last season. Do me a favour, we haven't sunk that low have we ? Unbelievable how low people's expectations have sunk.

He's a good player. It's a simple decision for me.

No he's not, he's average, inconsistent and past his peak. If you built a you tube compilation of him you could probably make him out to be a world beater, because he makes the odd great pass but that doesn't make him a good player, shit I can make the odd great pass but I'm a shocking player.

Spurs have found this out, that's why they are letting him go. If we've spent all summer looking for a creative midfield that'll add a touch of class to our midfield and all we end up with is Malbranque, then it's been a shocking waste of the summer.

"Steed" would be a decent acquisition, can unlock a door, good passer, Prem experience, gets a few goals, can play a few positions.

soouuunnesss!!!

is he a 'proper' player as well? or a mans mans mans man