Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Guest thommo78

Anyone hear on talksort around 2pm that Paul B Turner was saying something around keegan looking at Reyes? Was just a mention...just not sure I heard it corectly!!

Guest thommo78

Who's Paul B Turner?

PBT is the guy that lives down in Spain...the H&J show talks to him about whats happening in the spanish press!

http://www.setantasports.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/07/22/Championship-Gold-on-Larsson-agent/?facets/sport-space/football/great-britain-locale/Newcastle/Barclays-Premier-League/

Gold hits out at agent

Birmingham City chairman David Gold has launched an attack on Sebastian Larssons agent, accusing him of attempting to engineer a move for his client.

The Sweden international has attracted interest from Newcastle, while Blackburn are also reported to be keen, and the midfielder has made no secret of his desire to be plying his trade in The Premier League.

Blues have sold a number of players following relegation, but they are determined to keep Larsson at St Andrews.

Gold feels they can offer Larsson top-flight football in 12 months time and has hit out at the players representative.

Sebs agent sounds like a man with a chip on his shoulder, Gold told The Mail.

But my comments remain. I know Seb wants to play in The Premier League but we want him to help us get promoted.

The agent sounds like a man that is looking to get his player a move.

I havent met him but if I get the opportunity then Ill try to iron out the issues.

Thats what agents do you'd think he'd know that since he's been in football a while.  I thought they where both selling up anyway.

Guest LucasUnger

from football-transfers:

NUfc–

in.

. gudjohnsen (5 million)

. a Ferdinand (5 million)

. shorey (4 mil)

. moutinho (11 million)

. Edmilson (free)

. bassong (free)

. insua (loan)

. seb larsson (4.5 million)

. Cuellar (3.5 million)

. albadal (6 million)

. Reyes (6.5 million)

. evans (4 million)

. doyle (6.5 million)

out.

emre (4 million)

Martins (14 million)

n'zogbia (11 million)

would do me :)

:)

http://www.setantasports.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/07/22/Championship-Gold-on-Larsson-agent/?facets/sport-space/football/great-britain-locale/Newcastle/Barclays-Premier-League/

Gold hits out at agent

Birmingham City chairman David Gold has launched an attack on Sebastian Larssons agent, accusing him of attempting to engineer a move for his client.

The Sweden international has attracted interest from Newcastle, while Blackburn are also reported to be keen, and the midfielder has made no secret of his desire to be plying his trade in The Premier League.

Blues have sold a number of players following relegation, but they are determined to keep Larsson at St Andrews.

Gold feels they can offer Larsson top-flight football in 12 months time and has hit out at the players representative.

Sebs agent sounds like a man with a chip on his shoulder, Gold told The Mail.

But my comments remain. I know Seb wants to play in The Premier League but we want him to help us get promoted.

The agent sounds like a man that is looking to get his player a move.

I havent met him but if I get the opportunity then Ill try to iron out the issues.

Thats what agents do you'd think he'd know that since he's been in football a while.  I thought they where both selling up anyway.

Birminghan Directors really piss me off, they always seem angry at something, never come over as anything other than obnoxious turds IMO. Not counting Karen Brady in that cos she used to be hot :)

from football-transfers:

NUfc

in.

. gudjohnsen (5 million)

. a Ferdinand (5 million)

. shorey (4 mil)

. moutinho (11 million)

. Edmilson (free)

. bassong (free)

. insua (loan)

. seb larsson (4.5 million)

. Cuellar (3.5 million)

. albadal (6 million)

. Reyes (6.5 million)

. evans (4 million)

. doyle (6.5 million)

out.

emre (4 million)

Martins (14 million)

n'zogbia (11 million)

would do me :)

:)

Wow is this official ?

I take it all back we done a fantastic job this summer.

Seriously though I wouldn't take Gudjonsen, in two minds about Reyes and Doyle would be over priced at 6.5mill IMO.

Who's Paul B Turner?

PBT is the guy that lives down in Spain...the H&J show talks to him about whats happening in the spanish press!

Paul Breen Turner, a supposed Newcastle supporter and expert on Spanish football, who still thinks we are in for Aimar although that might have hit a snag - according to him in that chat on Talksport this afternoon. :idiot2:

Guest MaetihS

Steed, despite a spurs reject will improve us no doubt. even their reserve defender Kaboul is an improvement and Chimboda is a good buy as well. Seriously, we cannot be arrogant, most spurs players despite being rejects will improve us maybe except for Dawson who is as bad as Taylor.

Steed, despite a spurs reject will improve us no doubt. even their reserve defender Kaboul is an improvement and Chimboda is a good buy as well. Seriously, we cannot be arrogant, most spurs players despite being rejects will improve us maybe except for Dawson who is as bad as Taylor.

Taylor is better than Dawson, fuckin hell...And Kaboul isn't better than Taylor or Faye...Get a grip..

Are you not tired of this act yet son?

I know I am.

Taylor is better than Dawson, fuckin hell...And Kaboul isn't better than Taylor or Faye...Get a grip..

Oh it's you..Didn't see that when i posted at first...Wouldn't of bothered then..

Our friend Nicko have something on his mind tonight:

WARNOCK - First the bad news...Newcastle have been back in...think the offer is now just over £3 million...it's a bit worrying because they won't go away...surprised this one is ongoing.