Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Owen, Viduka, Martins are all good enough to play for a top eight team, but the worry is that the teams balance is affected if we lose Viduka, and if Owen gets injured too, we are left with the worst of our three strikers up front on his own, creating a very inconsistent, unbalanced team.

I like this rumour because it would most likely mean Duff leaving, which I think is still the best course of action. Having two dynamic wingers in Jonas and Reyes would be exciting.

We could then alternate them with our younger pairing of the future in Zoggy and Milner, both of whom are also versatile enough to gain experience in other positions also.

Guest Flair

Can't see us spending any money. Atleast, the pieman would go out to buy someone even if that is spending ridiculous fees and compensating for ridiculous wages. We must sell to buy, I suspect. So Reyes in would mean Milner out. 

Guest NorwegianMag

I like this rumour because it would most likely mean Duff leaving, which I think is still the best course of action. Having two dynamic wingers in Jonas and Reyes would be exciting.

We could then alternate them with our younger pairing of the future in Zoggy and Milner, both of whom are also versatile enough to gain experience in other positions also.

Reyes best position is AMF/SS. Not a typical  winger in my opinion. I think we waste his qualities if he's used on the wing.

Reyes best position is AMF/SS. Not a typical  winger in my opinion. I think we waste his qualities if he's used on the wing.

Wenger wins. You lose.

Reyes was a terror on Arsenal's left side before his mommy started missing Spain.

Tell you what is a waste on the left side, it's Damien Duff.

Guest NorwegianMag

If Reyes came here I reckon he would be class as one of the front 3, roaming with Martins and Owen or Viduka if he's playing. I don't see Reyes as an out and out 4-4-2 winger.

I agree with you. ;)

The Sun say we're still chasing Vasilis Torosidis.

Looked decent at the Euro's

He played left back which isn't his best position, at right back he gets forward really well and would be a better option than Beye.

Wenger wins. You lose.

Reyes was a terror on Arsenal's left side before his mommy started missing Spain.

Tell you what is a waste on the left side, it's Damien Duff.

Whilst I completely agree Wenger is a genius, i do think he plays a lot of players out of their best position, no matter how well they play in the position they're put...

I doubt very much that Reyes would come back to England, he hated it here not just his mother but also how about him being over priced and over rated.

People change though. He was only young then and living with his mom who was whinging everyday about returning to Spain. Real also wanted him at the time and he thought he would do great there, but it hasn't since he returned to Spain really.

If he has grown up and is now happy to return, and come to Newcastle, then I wouldn't be against it in the least.