Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

A quick scroll down & you will see articles from the Telegraph & Newcastle-Online

his point is that Big Willie was right!!!!!!!!!1111

I'm lost. There are no 'Swiss media reports' about Derdiyok coming here on their version of Google news, that's all I was saying.

From yonks ago. What's your point?

Chill the fuck out man. You posted a link in Swiss, I got the English version it had some stories on, I didn't use any smart arse smilies as I wasn't making a point I thought I was bringing some football links to this site about a player supposedly linked with Newcastle & your giving it the iamatwat because some of the links are to a certain site.

I'm not the one who needs to chill tbh. :lol:

As I said, I only posted that because it seems to go against the thing about the 'Swiss media reports'. I just didn't see the relevance of some older stuff in English, or stuff from a site like footylatest. The code of the smiley wasn't my idea btw.

No offence intended.

Guest geordienorway

Latest news from Willie the great:

Derdiyok next signing, told you last week he was at the training ground on Thursday and was expected to sign on Friday until Smith could not agree terms. He returned to FC Basle however it appears the Smith issue has been resolved and that Derdiyok will be signing

Heard nothing re Taiwo however it could be that there is something big to announce, a player was brought to the training ground yesterday for photos to be taken by club photographer. My source will not tell me any details other than what happened as the deal is not finalised, he would however be classed as a MAJOR signing

Latest news from Willie the great:

Derdiyok next signing, told you last week he was at the training ground on Thursday and was expected to sign on Friday until Smith could not agree terms. He returned to FC Basle however it appears the Smith issue has been resolved and that Derdiyok will be signing

Heard nothing re Taiwo however it could be that there is something big to announce, a player was brought to the training ground yesterday for photos to be taken by club photographer. My source will not tell me any details other than what happened as the deal is not finalised, he would however be classed as a MAJOR signing

:undecided: Do i get my hopes up?

Once piece of good news is that Colocinni was at the training ground this morning for photos and will definately be announced today (next couple of hours)

He was wrong. Fail.

Reckon he probably was there and photos were taken. 1+1=signing soon.

Once piece of good news is that Colocinni was at the training ground this morning for photos and will definately be announced today (next couple of hours)

He was wrong. Fail.

Reckon he probably was there and photos were taken. 1+1=signing soon.

He posted that on Friday.

It's just another sad ITK wannabe. Probably Martin Jol.