Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Guest Heneage

Keegan joked on Saturday night that, while Gutierrez speaks fluent English, his next signing cannot speak any English at all.

He's not resigned Peter Beardsley has he?

Nile Ranger?

Keegan joked on Saturday night that, while Gutierrez speaks fluent English, his next signing cannot speak any English at all.

He can sing English, it's great!

He can sing English, it's great!

I love the bloke, my all time favorite player

really really annoys me that we are linked with a bid for rangers goalie mcgregor 5 mill. +......hope theres nothing in it! Why would we spend money on that when we have given, harper and krul?

krul is still too young.....maybe we wanna use given in a swap deal? i really really like us to keep given...but again if he cant stay fit (not getting younger) maybe we should sell now? though call....but would prefer to keep harper, given and krul for a few years more...given and harper seems to work well together, both good goalies and krul should go away on loan for a couple of seasons.

we should use money and energy in other departments in this difficult window!

Can't see Given going to Rangers somehow.

didnt mean rangers..... thought of the arsenal rumors arsenal given/senderos.....not going happen though...hopefully!

Is Willie legit, or taking the piss if you pardon the pun.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow :frantic:

Find out Wednesday wasnt it?

It makes sense having them presented at the open day that's for sure.

If it is Coloccini, Derdiyok and this big signing is a midfielder then we are set.

I think it is likely to be a midfielder because of the mere fact we were in for Modric and we since haven't brought in anyone like him i.e. a central midfielder who can dictate our play.

If we were in for someone like Modric surely we are still looking to bring in a similar player having missed out on him?

Remember how we werelinked with Xavi? It was merely a mixup.

Xavi Alonso to the toon tomorrow!

Is Willie legit, or taking the piss if you pardon the pun.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow :frantic:

Find out Wednesday wasnt it?

Mmmm...no?

Ahh, I only read the part about presented on open day and missed the announced on tuesday bit

It makes sense having them presented at the open day that's for sure.

If it is Coloccini, Derdiyok and this big signing is a midfielder then we are set.

I think it is likely to be a midfielder because of the mere fact we were in for Modric and we since haven't brought in anyone like him i.e. a central midfielder who can dictate our play.

If we were in for someone like Modric surely we are still looking to bring in a similar player having missed out on him?

Remember how we werelinked with Xavi? It was merely a mixup.

Xavi Alonso to the toon tomorrow!

Here comes a little sex wee...