Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Once piece of good news is that Colocinni was at the training ground this morning for photos and will definately be announced today (next couple of hours)

He was wrong. Fail.

Reckon he probably was there and photos were taken. 1+1=signing soon.

He posted that on Friday.

It's just another sad ITK wannabe. Probably Martin Jol.

What am I missing? So what if he posted it on Friday. Maybe he was there for photos so they'd be ready for the announcement. The guy sees him there, photos being taken and thinks it'll be announced soon.

Sorry, I just refuse to believe someone with info that good decides to go onto NUFCBlog (where anyone can make a post with any username, anonymously) to spill all.

He knows they'll all bite and they do/are.

If he turns out right then fair enough, but ITKs are all agreed that I don't see him being any more reliable than MJ tbh.

Was told this morning we have bid for Johnson but not likely to be accepted, from the players agent. City rate him very highly and would sell plenty of others before him, despite them struggling for cash.

Still makes me chuckle how one minute it was Ronaldinho they were after and now they'd be lucky to get Robbie Fowler.

Mark Hughes must be thinking.  Doh!

Guest Magpie007

Newcastle agree Derdiyok fee with Basel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to Swiss press,fee agreed(no mention on how much)

POSTED ON SKUNKERS- could be bollox

Yesterday called....

;)

Come to think of it, wasn't it a Swiss based poster last season who was claiming something had been agreed according their media and they got caught out when someone else in their country confirmed it to be complete bollocks?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF? Nothing new here on the Derdiyok front... Not mentioned in the press - so it seems to be bollox.

WTF? Nothing new here on the Derdiyok front... Not mentioned in the press - so it seems to be bollox.

Is he worth it would you say?

Is he worth it would you say?

He has bags of potential, but atm he's struggling to score on a regular basis in the Swiss League. All the rumour stuff has probably had some bad influence on his form. I would take the risk, but only at a relatively low price....