Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

I'd be surprised if Lennon went for as much as £12m given that he isn't a starter these days.

An indication of how little faith Ramos has Lennon's ability to deliver a half decent cross once in a while.  I do like Ramos' attitude to anyone who isn't performing for whatever reason.  Irrespective of whether it is a leading light or a squad player, JR's reaction is the same, They won't play if they don't match up to what Ramos wants.  Lennon has to improve his final ball, doing extra training, Gilberto has some weight to lose and I won't even begin to tell you why JJ has been absent for the past couple of matches.

MAybe this is the reason why you havent been climibing up the league like you should be in my opinion, we had a similar approach with SA and the team changed every week for whatever statistcal reason. It's notall its cracked up to be.

I think it might be a factor. Whilst Spurs were struggling when Ramos came, and it is good to see underperformers not in the side, this is a team that came 5th the previous two seasons. You were shit this year under Jol, but you haven't done that well in the league under Ramos either. Talk of a complete overhaul this summer. Should that really be necessary 12 months on from a clubs two highest ever finishes in the premier league?

I'd be surprised if Lennon went for as much as £12m given that he isn't a starter these days.

An indication of how little faith Ramos has Lennon's ability to deliver a half decent cross once in a while.  I do like Ramos' attitude to anyone who isn't performing for whatever reason.  Irrespective of whether it is a leading light or a squad player, JR's reaction is the same, They won't play if they don't match up to what Ramos wants.  Lennon has to improve his final ball, doing extra training, Gilberto has some weight to lose and I won't even begin to tell you why JJ has been absent for the past couple of matches.

MAybe this is the reason why you havent been climibing up the league like you should be in my opinion, we had a similar approach with SA and the team changed every week for whatever statistcal reason. It's notall its cracked up to be.

I think it might be a factor. Whilst Spurs were struggling when Ramos came, and it is good to see underperformers not in the side, this is a team that came 5th the previous two seasons. You were s*** this year under Jol, but you haven't done that well in the league under Ramos either. Talk of a complete overhaul this summer. Should that really be necessary 12 months on from a clubs two highest ever finishes in the premier league?

Having spent £40-50m this seaon as well.....

Not saying he's realistic but i reckon he would light the place up...

Jeremy Menez

Great talent. Remember that he posed one of few threats when he appeared against us as a 17(?)-teen year old for Sochaux when we won 4-0 in the Uefa Cup.

Holy fook he looks awesome!

never seen him play live but I actually got butterflies watchin the youtube, just looks a dream signing, just how realistic is he?

wiki has figures of 10 - 15 euros, seems affordable!

Here's what I would do

DEFENDERS:-

Sell- Carr, ramage.

Ben Haim

Brown

Bridge

Bridge covering or playing left back with Enrique, Benhaim and brown for centre back with the added bonus that if beye get's injured we can move brown to right back.

MIDFIELDERS:-

Sell Zoggy (he obviously doesn't want to be here!)

Deco to add both bite and creativity.

Romeo castellen, extremely fast and skilful right winger.

Left winger...suggestions!

FORWARDS:-

keep all three and add somebody to replace Viduka (from: Huntelaar, Fabiano (seville) or Berbatov)

Leaving us a team of:

Beye-- Brown--Benhaim---Enrique

Castellan---Butt---Deco--Martins

---------Owen----Huntelaar----

If you prefer 4-3-3 just shove martins up front aswell...

Here's what I would do

DEFENDERS:-

Sell- Carr, ramage.

Ben Haim

Brown

Bridge

Bridge covering or playing left back with Enrique, Benhaim and brown for centre back with the added bonus that if beye get's injured we can move brown to right back.

MIDFIELDERS:-

Sell Zoggy (he obviously doesn't want to be here!)

Deco to add both bite and creativity.

Romeo castellen, extremely fast and skilful right winger.

Left winger...suggestions!

FORWARDS:-

keep all three and add somebody to replace Viduka (from: Huntelaar, Fabiano (seville) or Berbatov)

Leaving us a team of:

Beye-- Brown--Benhaim---Enrique

Castellan---Butt---Deco--Martins

---------Owen----Huntelaar----

If you prefer 4-3-3 just shove martins up front aswell...

Castelen is shit.

Huntelaar will cost 20m and will join Real or Barca. Same goes for Berba and Fabiano.

Left wing get McGeady.

Does it involve mobile phones?

Does it involve mobile phones?

Because he lacks bottle and always goes missing against us would be my guess.

Dunno how realistic a target he is, but my one (along I'm sure with a lot of Premiership managers) is a player we've been linked with in the past, Arshavin of Zenit St. Petersberg.

Anyone who's been watching the UEFA Cup this season, and in particular the game tonight against Leverkusen knows he is a lightning quick player with a lot about him. Also he's used to the cold so unlike a lot of our other foreign imports wouldn't need too much weather acclimatisation!  ;D

I think Lennon has the potential to be a top quality player with the right guidance, he's lightning quick and has excellent close control when running at pace, his biggest problem has been Spurs fans hyping him up to a ridiculous level and making out he was better than he actually was.

Could be better for us than Gillespie was, he reminds me of Dyer when he was younger and I don't think Keegan would let him waste his talent like Dyer did.

passed Keegan and terry mc heading towards glasgow earlyer, not sure who they could be looking at from rangers/sporting...

Rangers Spanish centre back?

Yeah Cuellar. Good player. No-one else in Rangers I think would be suitable. Chris Burke has a bit of potential.

I think Lennon has the potential to be a top quality player with the right guidance, he's lightning quick and has excellent close control when running at pace, his biggest problem has been Spurs fans hyping him up to a ridiculous level and making out he was better than he actually was.

Could be better for us than Gillespie was, he reminds me of Dyer when he was younger and I don't think Keegan would let him waste his talent like Dyer did.

Agreed, but not for £16m. Man United signed Ronaldo for £12m. I'm pretty sure we could get much better value by looking abroad.

;D ;D Priceless....fookin priceless... :clap: Best read I`ve had in months.

its almost as good a read as a simmerler post on smb at the start on the season, when sunderland fans were 100% sure Van Nistelrooy and Robbie Keane would be your front 2 due to roy keanes man utd/irish connection.

passed Keegan and terry mc heading towards glasgow earlyer, not sure who they could be looking at from rangers/sporting...

Rangers Spanish centre back?

not seen enough of him to know if he's good enough, however i have a fear of spanish centre backs and ex rangers defenders,

I take it you haven't been on the SMB for a while then, mate.

Some of your lot reckon Andy Reid is on par with Bentley. :lol:

its almost as good a read as a simmerler post on smb at the start on the season, when sunderland fans were 100% sure Van Nistelrooy and Robbie Keane would be your front 2 due to roy keanes man utd/irish connection.

O0  Again in English please.

I take it you haven't been on the SMB for a while then, mate.

Some of your lot reckon Andy Reid is on par with Bentley. :lol:

:kasper: you mean he isnt???

i suppose  RVN,Keane and Forlan were always going to be fall backs if you failed with Chopra and Jones

i suppose  RVN,Keane and Forlan were always going to be fall backs if you failed with Chopra and Jones

:rolleyes:do you understand irony..and for god sake dont rush out and buy an iron.

Guest mobiius

O0  Again in English please.

mackems.gif :clap: :clap: