Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

passed Keegan and terry mc heading towards glasgow earlyer, not sure who they could be looking at from rangers/sporting...

Rangers Spanish centre back?

Yeah Cuellar. Good player. No-one else in Rangers I think would be suitable. Chris Burke has a bit of potential.

Hopefully Miguel Veloso, not sure if he is realistic though? Reckon a top top club will snap him up this summer. Probably ManUre, as usual they have been sniffing around him for a while now.

just seen arshavin have a very impressive game for zenit st petersburg v leverkusen. I know there was some talk earlier in the season about us and some other clubs being interested in him, looks like a good player; pacey, tricky, creative and scores goals. could see him being used in the 'owen role' in our new 4-3-3 (if owen buggers off). apparently he can be a bit of a lazy bastard though so dunno how he would fare in the prem?

KK & Terry Mac seen at the Rangers-Sporting match.

Watching Cuellar perhaps?

passed Keegan and terry mc heading towards glasgow earlyer, not sure who they could be looking at from rangers/sporting...

Rangers Spanish centre back?

Yeah Cuellar. Good player. No-one else in Rangers I think would be suitable. Chris Burke has a bit of potential.

Hopefully Miguel Veloso, not sure if he is realistic though? Reckon a top top club will snap him up this summer. Probably ManUre, as usual they have been sniffing around him for a while now.

how about colin kazim-richards :p he has improved alot while in turkey, when he first moved he was quite a poor player with abit of pace and very poor technically, he is now technically very good and seems to have gotten faster and has quite good finishing now unlike how he was in the premiership, reminds me of ribery who was not the best of players when he first moved to turkey and only had speed going for him like lennon from spurs but improved alot in his short time with galatasaray and also moved up from the lower leagues ;)... obvisally he is no ribery but he is developing in to a really good winger..

newcastle should send there young players on loan to more technical leagues.. make a partnership with a small club to develop some of their players.