foreigners

ChrisJbarnes

starting to piss me off that there are so many foreigners and that the team 5 clear at the top of the english league contains 11 foreigners and a french manager!! there are barely any amazing english players or managers, our country is suffering, and now we are thinking of moving the premierleague abroad! foreigners are diving, cheating aaagh!! whats going on?!

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Are you guys for fucking real?  First of all this is a shit topic, something that has been discussed to the high hills.  Secondly 'Dove?!?' and thirdly - 'Rassist?'

COME ON FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Are you guys for fucking real?  First of all this is a shit topic, something that has been discussed to the high hills.  Secondly 'Dove?!?' and thirdly - 'Rassist?'

COME ON FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

so sorry old boy, prefer "dived" do you?   :parky:

and i was just taking the piss...  :angel:

btw, :pow: Dove is an irregular past tense and past participle of the verb "dive". The word is one of the best examples of irregularization of a regular verb, along with snuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dove (irregular past) 

Double edged sword, you want the best league in the world and everything that comes with it you're going to have the best players from across the world and everything that comes with that.

If we kick the foreigners out and have to build up a leagues worth of great English players (at least temporarily having a pretty mediocre national league) who's to say homegrown talent isn't going to do what the Brazillians do now and bugger off to Spain or somewhere, where the big money, the worlds best players and the best teams in Europe are?

Double edged sword, you want the best league in the world and everything that comes with it you're going to have the best players from across the world and everything that comes with that.

If we kick the foreigners out and have to build up a leagues worth of great English players (at least temporarily having a pretty mediocre national league) who's to say homegrown talent isn't going to do what the Brazillians do now and bugger off to Spain or somewhere, where the big money, the worlds best players and the best teams in Europe are?

at the same time if clubs were limited in how many they could have they may not go for the mediocre foreigners but keep there allocation for the special.

there are barely any amazing english players or managers, our country is suffering

Got news for you, that's not the foreigners fault.  If English players were good enough, they'd get their chance, but they arent.

Of course you can't see past this as you're a typical arrogant, ignorant Englishman. ;)

there are barely any amazing english players or managers, our country is suffering

Got news for you, that's not the foreigners fault.  If English players were good enough, they'd get their chance, but they arent.

Of course you can't see past this as you're a typical arrogant, ignorant Englishman. ;)

The point is English players don't get the chance to show they are good enough, seeing as it's far too easy to bring a finished article from Spain or France in rather than give a young English player a chance who still may be a bit rough round the edges for a manager now.

i think part of the problem is people are willing to pay more for an average english player (carrick, nugent, chopra, bent) than a very good foreign player (most of arsenal) how much would martins have cost if he was english when we bought him playing for man united rather than nigerian playing for inter?

English players could always go abroad...

...oh no I forgot, they're too fucking stupid and lazy, sorry.

That and the fact they wouldn't be needed there either.

Yeah sorry, I should have said:

...oh no I forgot, they're too fucking stupid and lazy and shit, sorry.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Yeah who wants to watch the likes of Arsenal, all that cheating and diving and they can't even play football.

What we need is more clean living english lads like Barton.

Foreign teams would never be stupid enough to waste the rediculous amounts of money on an english lad who would otherwise cost half the price for being foreign!

Foreign teams would never be stupid enough to waste the rediculous amounts of money on an english lad who would otherwise cost half the price for being foreign!

Good point, what I should have said was:

...oh no I forgot, they're too fucking stupid and lazy and shit and overpriced, sorry.