Personal Reasons

Gash

OK, now before you say, this is not an Arsenal forum, but in general

Would ANY "Personal Reasons" stop you from playing in the fa cup 5th round against Old Trafford, and it would be the first time you had played at Old Trafford!

Well thats why Sagna isnt playing tomorow, personally, i know that no "personal reason" would stop me from playing this match!

So, Personal Reasons in general, what do you think?

Probably shitting having to go up against Ronaldo at some point.

In all seriousness, it's most likely something to do with a family member or something along those lines, in which case I can't blame him for missing a game regardless of the opposition, if his head isn't right he's not going to be very useful.

Would ANY "Personal Reasons" stop you from playing in the fa cup 5th round against Old Trafford, and it would be the first time you had played at Old Trafford!

Oh come on, please don't tell me, that you haven't got nothing in your "non-football-reality" that is really important... :-)

Guest elbee909

Well thats why Sagna isnt playing tomorow, personally, i know that no "personal reason" would stop me from playing this match!

He fucking hates you.  Just you though. ;)

Maybe a family member has died, or his girlfriend/wife has just left him ...

Think about it. Mind, you are only 17.

Say im naive and young; but if a member of my family died, i think one of the best things for me to do would be get on a football pitch and just concentrate on playing and forget off the field issues at the time.

Guest kingdawson

Say im naive and young; but if a member of my family died, i think one of the best things for me to do would be get on a football pitch and just concentrate on playing and forget off the field issues at the time.

Sane people will beg to differ tbh.

If a member of your family was dying and they will thinking about making you the sole beneficiary in the will before they keeled over, I think you wouldn't be too concerned about a game of football tbh.

Guest elbee909

No, that's not naive and young.  Just a bit thick.

No, that's not naive and young.  Just a bit thick.

How is it "just a bit thick"

You've obviously never had a close family members death to deal with

Everyone is different, Babayaro had his best game in a Newcastle shirt following the death of a family member, his brother iirc.

For me it would depend who and the circumstances, so many different factors to take on board.