FA Cup 5th Round

Nate

Some amazing ups and downs from both of these teams this year. Arsenal five points clear yet giving away their places in both cups with rubbish displays. Man Utd were absolute cack at home against City, and were very lucky at Spurs.

You know, I've been saying to my mate from the start of the year that Arsenal defense has been very shaky at times and one day some team is definitely going to capitalise on it and here it goes.

Arsenal's attack is a joy to behold, great passing, great pushing of man up but they leave the defense empty just like us. The only exceptions are, their passing is more fluid, accurate, deadly, their strikers more clinical, their defense are faster. That's about it. I don't know, I just feel that Arsenal players are all so lightweight and that they will fall with a single light touch.

I guess this match proves me right. Arsenal sacrifice strength for pace it seems. They seems to have good teamwork too.

Just wondering what everybody think of my thoughts on Arsenal.

As for Manchester United, everybody is saying how good Rooney is, how good Ronaldo is... I admit Ronaldo is fantastic but I think what's good about Manchester United is they have a reliable goalkeeper and a fairly good defense. In terms of offensive strength, i don't feel that Manchester United is better than Arsenal, not even after this match. That's just my take on Manchester United.