FA Cup 5th Round

Nate

Guest kingdawson

Gallas giving sly digs at opponents = CHECK

Eboue commiting a reckless challenge = CHECK

Adebayor diving all over the place = CHECK

All we need now is for Wenger to say he never saw something and it will be a normal day at the office :thup:.

Shocking from Arsenal tbh, looked toothless and very susceptible at the back throughout. I think the match goes to show the kind of depth that Arsenal lack in their squad - too reliant on overrated youngsters who lack the experience and footballing brain to shine against the bigger teams compared to that of Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool. Wenger better hope he has the Premiership or the Champions' League in the bag or I can see these gambits in the cups coming back to send him out of a job.

Shocking from Arsenal tbh, looked toothless and very susceptible at the back throughout. I think the match goes to show the kind of depth that Arsenal lack in their squad - too reliant on overrated youngsters who lack the experience and footballing brain to shine against the bigger teams compared to that of Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool. Wenger better hope he has the Premiership or the Champions' League in the bag or I can see these gambits in the cups coming back to send him out of a job.

Insanity.  Wenger will keep his job no matter what happens this year.  Still think they'll win the league like, they'll have their experience back in there to do it.

It says a lot about the knee-jerk mentality of the average Newcastle supporter if they even consider Wenger being sacked. He's a grade A prick granted, but could play his mam at centre forward and still keep his job.

It says a lot about the knee-jerk mentality of the average Newcastle supporter if they even consider Wenger being sacked. He's a grade A prick granted, but could play his mam at centre forward and still keep his job.

Who's been saying that like?

Arsenal will wun the title imo.