Obafemi Martins

Wullie

Can see him doing fairly well in italy, but is never going to be consistent enough to be a top class player. Misses some sitters, then scores a wondergoal. Repeat.

Actually, not just having a go at you but when was the last time he scored one of these wondergoals?

Bolton away?

Nah, not really what I meant, kinda trying to highlight his failings as a player, always misses the easy shit, and scores when it seems most unlikely, very frustrating.

Martins would rape the Championship defenders, he is a confidence player and how any player was expected to have confidence at our club surrounded by shit managed mostley by a fkn idiot in JK, I would love him to say aint going to happen though so good luck Oba

Guest wshmag

Martins would rape the Championship defenders, he is a confidence player and how any player was expected to have confidence at our club surrounded by s*** managed mostley by a fkn idiot in JK, I would love him to say aint going to happen though so good luck Oba

good luck Oba, you faked an injury a few hours before Stoke this season, but that's because you were managed by Kinnear a few months previously.

Guest wshmag

yeah you see.. Skirge knows what it's all about man.. It's not Oba's fault. It's everybody else's.

fucking hell!!!!

Martins would rape the Championship defenders, he is a confidence player and how any player was expected to have confidence at our club surrounded by s*** managed mostley by a fkn idiot in JK, I would love him to say aint going to happen though so good luck Oba

good luck Oba, you faked an injury a few hours before Stoke this season, but that's because you were managed by Kinnear a few months previously.

Did he fake injury, you mean the fake groiin injury? the one he has to have fkn surgery on.

The anger at Oba over that was because he waited to inform Shearer about the injury, he waited because he hoped it would ease so he could play. I think your getting him mixed up with the little Welsh cunt.

:D

Guest wshmag

The anger at Oba over that was because he waited to inform Shearer about the injury, he waited because he hoped it would ease so he could play. I think your getting him mixed up with the little Welsh c***.

It was souness that said he had an injury as a cover up in his interview before the arsenal game.

i'd take that "little welsh cunt" over Martins everyday. Wears his heart on his sleeve, doesn't go hiding, gives 100% and a terrific footballer, the complete opposite to Martins

The anger at Oba over that was because he waited to inform Shearer about the injury, he waited because he hoped it would ease so he could play. I think your getting him mixed up with the little Welsh c***.

It was souness that said he had an injury as a cover up in his interview before the arsenal game.

i'd take that "little welsh c***" over Martins everyday. Wears his heart on his sleeve, doesn't go hiding, gives 100% and a terrific footballer, the complete opposite to Martins

pahahaha

i'd take that "little welsh c***" over Martins everyday. Wears his heart on his sleeve, doesn't go hiding, gives 100% and a terrific footballer, the complete opposite to Martins

pahahaha

:lol: I know I know, I think there are more Mackems on here than Geordies.. Dave you need to start acting on this.

Guest wshmag

pahahaha

i'm glad somebody finds our situation funny.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Wouldnt bother me seeing Oba go

Exciting but very unpredictable. I would much rather see Beckford be given a go for about a quarter of what martins costs

pahahaha

i'm glad somebody finds our situation funny.

I find you funny

Guest wshmag

Bellamy is a better player than Martins.

he was

Bellamy would have buried those chances Martins skied away to Spurs and at home to Portsmouth, also would have scored that penalty at home to Arsenal. But Martins is so good he can take a penalty with his weaker foot and get away with it.

he was

He still is man.

actually I agree, but fuck that.. no room for objectivity right now. Anybody who doesn't like Martins can suck his beautiful huge cock and fuck off hahaha

Guest sicko2ndbest

he was

He still is man.

Much better player without doubt. Same pace but Bellamy is a better worker, finisher and dribbler

Guest wshmag

he was

He still is man.

actually I agree, but f*** that.. no room for objectivity right now. Anybody who doesn't like Martins can suck his beautiful huge cock and f*** off hahaha

I have no idea why I started debating football with you.

he was

He still is man.

actually I agree, but f*** that.. no room for objectivity right now. Anybody who doesn't like Martins can suck his beautiful huge cock and f*** off hahaha

I have no idea why I started debating football with you.

me too, your profanity disgusts me.

good player, but one of the few we can get good money for, so its a no-brainer. tbh i'd want more than 8mill, definitely 10mill. theres some silly prices about nowadays and if we get a bidding war started itll shoot the price up. although if you buy martins, do you get his injured groin for free?? or is that a seperate package??