Obafemi Martins

Wullie

Guest Darth Toon

Thought Martins looked a fair bit livelier last night - has pace to burn and looks to have a canny shot on him.

Think he'll be OK once he gets settled - can't help playing with a different formation/strike partner in every game though!

West Ham play a very attacking game at home, so he could find himself with a lot more room to run into on the break than he has so far - should be interesting....

hopefully west ham will try to win - that will clear up a bit of space for us and martins especially. we really haven't played anyone "attacking" yet, and that will help oba!

it will, however, also expose our shite defence even more  tongue.gif

hopefully west ham will try to win

The thought may well occur to them.  bluebigrazz.gif

:lol:

alright - when you put it that way....

i'm just saying we may have more of a chance against teams that don't just dig in and hope for draw....

Aye, I know mate.  I was just being a twat for a change. ;)

We will fold if they attack us though I reckon, especially with their quality of players (it's West Ham ffs, I shouldn't be saying that about West Ham).  It'll be Keystone Cops-tastic at the back from us..

By the way, Tevez is surely one of the ugliest things ever to take to a football pitch.  He's like a cross between Dennis the Menace and Taz.  You'd think with all the money he must have he'd get his frigging teeth sorted as well.  Looks like he was fed bricks as a child.

By the way, Tevez is surely one of the ugliest things ever to take to a football pitch.  He's like a cross between Dennis the Menace and Taz.  You'd think with all the money he must have he'd get his frigging teeth sorted as well.  Looks like he was fed bricks as a child.

Grew up in abject poverty.

Anyway for the south americans footballers, goofy teeth are very fashionable.

Grew up in abject poverty.

No excuse for feeding the boy masonry.

Guest smoggeordie

face it, he's not gonna help us score against any half decent side this season.

Like he didn't help Inter Milan score in the Champions league? Especially a pivotal goal against AC Milan in the semi's?

Guest smoggeordie

At the end of the day when you buy a striker such as MArtins, you have to play to his strengths, like playing the ball to his feet. We've been hoofing it long, not much he can do with that.