Today's other matches

SAK

ITV's Spurs fans, Pleat and Drury wank themselves silly: "BERBATOV OOZES CLASS!"

He scored a penalty ffs.

Honestly, just turn your telly off and keep the fucking thing turned off for a good month now, the media wankfest over Spurs will sap your will to live.

It was bollocks blowing the whistle there.

Unfortunately, you blow the whistle when it is time. A ref can't allow extra time because a team is attacking. What if they're attacking for another 2 minutes?

Unfortunately, you blow the whistle when it is time. A ref can't allow extra time because a team is attacking. What if they're attacking for another 2 minutes?

I get what you're saying, but why not blow when it was in the air, seconds earlier?

I get what you're saying, but why not blow when it was in the air, seconds earlier?

Because Mark Halsey is a harsh bastard :lol:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY.

We definatly deserved it today and pretty much everyone played well. I always find myself scratching my head at some of Ramos susbstitutions but he alwasys seems to deliver.

Congratulations on winning the treble, oh, it was just the league cup?

Just from the pictures i thought....

Oh

That was funny :rolleyes:. Sad thing is, it's probably one more than you lot will win this season mackems.gif.

Thanks for the easy passage to the final :thup:

thanks for the many enjoyable memories the last 10 years i can remember  :thup:

ITV's Spurs fans, Pleat and Drury w*** themselves silly: "BERBATOV OOZES CLASS!"

He scored a penalty ffs.

You disagree or something???  :idiot2:

ITV's Spurs fans, Pleat and Drury w*** themselves silly: "BERBATOV OOZES CLASS!"

He scored a penalty ffs.

You disagree or something???  :idiot2:

He never said that, did he?

He just said that for that one incident it doesnt show that a player "oozes class"

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02_04/JermJanasLL_228x361.jpg

:lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=518498&in_page_id=1773

Joanne Beckham, Danielle Lloyd (?) and some Big Brother alumni were among their guests for their celebratory party after the match. Classy lot.

Should be illegal to have that many mongoloids in one place at the same time