Today's other matches

SAK

Guest Deep456

Chelsea please win 3-1, Drogba please score first. You might be the difference between me winning £50.

1-0 Drogba

Now for the 3-1.

Guest Deep456

Chelsea please win 3-1, Drogba please score first. You might be the difference between me winning £50.

1-0 Drogba

Are you old enough to gamble deep?

Predict a score at school. Lots of people enter and £50 is for the winner. This week is my time. Carling cup final is quad points with first scorer being 10 points which is extremely high.

7 points= Perfect Score

5 points= Correct score with one side's goal right. E.g prediction is 3-1 Arsenal and final score is 2-1

1 point= Just correct prediction

1-0 Drogba

Predict a score at school. Lots of people enter and £50 is for the winner. This week is my time. Carcling cup final is quad points with first scorer being 10 points which is extremely high.

7 points= Perfect Score

5 points= Correct score with one side's goal right. E.g prediction is 3-1 Arsenal and final score is 2-1

Fuking canny system.

good luck.  :thup:

Guest Deep456

1-0 Drogba

Predict a score at school. Lots of people enter and £50 is for the winner. This week is my time. Carcling cup final is quad points with first scorer being 10 points which is extremely high.

7 points= Perfect Score

Fuking canny system.

good luck.  :thup:

Cheers. I must say I was impressed with the system too. The fact they have one game  with double points usually is good too. This week it's a final so quad.

Guest Deep456

Come on Spurs!

You want them in the UEFA CUP?

wont they get in through the backdoor if they lose this anyway seeing as Chelsea will almost certainly be in the top 4?

Nope. The spot goes to the premier league. The fa cup I think it's the finalists who get 2 positions.

Guest kingdawson

COME ON YOU SPURS (feel gutted for O'Hara who's been very good when given the chance).

Didn't he play in the semi-final and all? and he's a Spurs fan isn't he?

Harsh on him. Is Tainio really a better option?

Yep he's a spurs fan and he came on in the semi but didnt start.

We've played well but of course our goalkeeper messes up. If you dont take your chances, you'll never get anything.