Newcastle United 1 - 5 Manchester United - 23/2/08 - post match from page 26

James

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

if that doesn't say it all:  carroll makes a dangerous run and jimmy milner doesn't even recognize it and dribbles it in to three defenders...

another week another humliation

i dont care what people say, why cant we ever go for a proven manager,thats not just done "well" in the past like kk, and sam

but someone whos won cups and have proven themselves,like ramos with seville, and sven with his past record

im not saying we should of got them, but someone proven pedigree would be welcomed after so many mediocore managers who have come close to doing well

im fully behind kk, i support the club through anything, but it gets tiring loosing liek this each week

and i cant seewhere wer going to win our next game

sad deflated newcastle fan :(

you are not alone

KK you suck

shut up, you have no business supporting nufc

Shut up man,i ve been supprting TOON for nearly 40 years and been at St.James many many times,you are not the one to tell me what too do.

The reason i wrote was because it so fuken frustraiting seen KK doeing the same mistakes that Big Sam did,why the hell did we change Manager,cant se any diffrent on the pitch

PS I love you to

mate if you're over 40 you have serious problems, you've been to SJP at a guess twice at the most

As long as we stay up by one point, i was going to say on gd but thats not going to happen is it, but as long as we stay up, I will be so excited for next season still with Keegan in charge and some big money for signings. Some of the comments on matchday threads infuriate me.

We'll have to bankrupt Mike Ashley to get the players needed to compete with Manure next year. I know we are in the same league but it sure doesn't look like it.

He should bank rupt himself just to pay off other teams to keep us in the league.

Why does Smith (and co to be honest) keep getting selected FFS ?

Is it in his contract ?

What the hell is wrong with KK's eyes ?

Can't he see how crap he (and others) are ??????

I vote Smith the worst signing ever.

Worse by far than Boumsong, worse than...ANYONE.

As long as we stay up by one point, i was going to say on gd but thats not going to happen is it, but as long as we stay up, I will be so excited for next season still with Keegan in charge and some big money for signings. Some of the comments on matchday threads infuriate me.

:thup:

Is it in his contract ?

It's cos he's the owners son and/or rent boy.

Is it in his contract ?

Agreed 100 % !

what big name signings would want to coem here otehr than the money?

the clubs been on a spiral down for years, we had some optermism under sam at the start, but weve sunkto new lows this year even after souness and roeder etc

so tell me, which big name players want to come play up inthe north for us when were not in europe or anywhere near the top of the league...closer to the bottom tbh

big name signings is not what we need, everton, aston villa, never built there team on big name players