Let's have your honest criticism of N'zogbia

bulivye

i know he's no left back, but what he did for that 1st goal was at best lazy.  for me there's too much of the sulking prima donna in him.  he seems to think that every time he gets the ball he can dribble a la Pele in Victory-- i do dis...dis... dis-> Goal!  there's little end product most of his mazy dribbling ends up in a cul-de sac, & i'm waiting to see the difference between his footballing brain and martins.  :angry:

i know many think he's our best player but, seriously, there's flaws to his game that need pointing out.  let's have em!

and i'm sure i'd be easier on him if i weren't so ticked at our overall effort! 

honestly I would consider dropping him and just playing Duff and Milner on the wings with Enrique at LB.

like I've said several times already, he's flashy and nice to look at, but he hasn't really created anything after the first three games of the season.

Guest MaetihS

his final ball is not good enough so as his decision making even as a winger. Overrun balls a bit like Dyer..threatening going forward but you know the final product is more often than not nought. Starting to think he is too good for us, thats just my feeling.

honestly I would consider dropping him and just playing Duff and Milner on the wings with Enrique at LB.

like I've said several times already, he's flashy and nice to look at, but he hasn't really created anything after the first three games of the season.

duff and milner havent created much either and theyve had the added benefit of not playing in defence

his final ball is not good enough so as his decision making even as a winger. Overrun balls a bit like Dyer..threatening going forward but you know the final product is more often than not nought. Starting to think he is too good for us, thats just my feeling.

do you think that, or do you think HE thinks that?

duff and milner havent created much either and theyve had the added benefit of not playing in defence

Milner's been contributing quite a bit, Duff is just a better player than N'Zogbia as far as I can tell.

Guest marky555

He seems to be resigned to the fact that he's going to get his desired move away and therefore doesn't seem to be arsed anymore, I know he has an unfortunate manner of never looking arsed but I think its showing now.

Leaving Rooney like he did for the first goal was fucking awful, doesnt matter if your a defender not everyone knows how to keep an eye out and run after a player.

Either one of the youngsters/reserves should of been at LB today, or either Geremi at RB and Beye at LB with Zog in the middle of the midfield instead of Nicky fucking Butt. Poor show by KK not N'Zogbia, hes out of position remember.

Criticism of NZogbia: Playing for Newcastle United.

He's far from a good player right now, but right now hes still someone who can be very dangerous to the opposition (and not in the way Barton or Smith are). He has his flaws, he loses the ball often and runs into brick walls, but hes also got the ability to beat several players with pace and dribbling, shoot with power, or put a peach of a cross in. In other words, he has the potential to turn into a good or very good Premiership player, something which cant be said about anyone else in our squad, and unfortunately for him we're probably flushing that potential down the drain.

And playing him at left back is doing him no favours either.

No wonder he wants to leave.

It's a good thing that we're doing so well we can pick out a kid for special criticism who is playing out of position, excellent.

not sure how to respond...  zoggy is one that i think has tremendous potential and talent and i've singled him out absolutely because of that.  the absolute dross that has been pulling on a black & white shirt this season should be gone this summer, and good riddance.  but, it's my hope that zoggy stays and comes good under kk.  but he's certainly not the finished article and if he's not careful about his attitude, mentality, work ethic, whatever you want to call it, we'll suffer for it.

obviously he's been played out of position, but even HE knew he'd blown it for their 1st goal.