Relegation - will we or won't we? *NO FIXTURE LISTS PLEASE*

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Were going down, the club deserves it tbf, bunch of useless wankers, overpaid twats.

KK is out of his depth.

f*** off will you man

Whats he saying wrong?

Or are you one of the blind Keegan fanboys?

who 'deserves' it at the club?

are you as thick as he is or what?

Name me one player that doesn't deserve it?

So far the board have been very fuking weak as well, i cannot say they don't deserve it either.

How's your arse smelling?

ramage.

done.

The players.

aye right.

great idea, lets go down, because the players deserve it, they'll all leave and we (the club) are left in the championship.

give yourself a shake man will you.

nobody at the club, not the fans or the board, or the management, 'deserves' to go down

:clap:

Why are people turning against our team, we have to support them no matter what

Were going down, the club deserves it tbf, bunch of useless wankers, overpaid twats.

KK is out of his depth.

f*** off will you man

Whats he saying wrong?

Or are you one of the blind Keegan fanboys?

who 'deserves' it at the club?

are you as thick as he is or what?

Name me one player that doesn't deserve it?

So far the board have been very fuking weak as well, i cannot say they don't deserve it either.

How's your arse smelling?

aye, that bloke who stopped us going bust with his own reddies definately deserves to go down like.

you're a clever lad.

Allardyce is the root of this s****, how many manager who would have wanted to come here, could have done any better than KK.

We are utter f****** s*** man.

Under Allardyce we were winning games. Can't you see Keegan is out of his depth?

Instead of blaming Allardyce, look at the man in your picture.

By the signs shown today and hopefully with Martins fucking STARTING from now on, we'll be fine - we'll beat Reading, Fulham and the Mackems at home, pushing us up to 37 points and are sure to pick up a few more points here and there. Today is NOT the be all and end all.

The players.

aye right.

great idea, lets go down, because the players deserve it, they'll all leave and we (the club) are left in the championship.

give yourself a shake man will you.

nobody at the club, not the fans or the board, or the management, 'deserves' to go down

:clap:

Why are people turning against our team, we have to support them no matter what

Whether they deserve it or not is just semantics.  They are playing like fizzy pop players, and they have earned the right to be where they are - on the brink of disaster.  It won't be a great injustice if they take us down. 

Most people are pretty sure we'll get enough from Reading, Fulham and mackems...

Just look at our recent home results against teams we should be beating, and it shows are fuckin tought its gonna be.

Lads, I know it tensions are high but try to restrain from the personal abuse, it's what PMs are for.

This is a FOOTBALL forum, so stick to it. Cheers :thup:

one posive is boltons fixuters look even worse than ours.

hopefully they'll get twatted off liverpool tomorrow

if bolton win, who will get the backlash, not for the first time this season?

lets hope they dont then eh

It really all depends on the three home games against Fulham, Reading and Sunderland, which we ought to win, even on current form, and that would see us safe. The unknown is whether the pressure on the players is going to inhibit them too much.

Pretty much. Lose to Blackburn and those three games literally become must win and at the moment i don't have faith in this group of players to perform under that kind of pressure. I pointed out a couple of weeks ago that all the clubs around us have been mentally prepared for a relegation fight from day one and are now scrapping for everything; whereas we have a squad with no confidence whatsoever, who have suddenly found themselves right in the thick of it and are currently playing the worst football of the lot. If Reading or Fulham put a string of results together i'd say we are in a lot of trouble.

^

...Reading's win has left me feeling quite ill. They also have Man City, Birmingham and Blackburn at the Madjeski this month.

definite loss at Liverpool then its quite likely we'll be in the bottom 3 after the Brum match. f*** me.

Good old Keegan eh?

Yes your right mate, its all Keegans fault we have been getting shitter n shitter for 4 years.

Allardyce is the root of this shite

Maybe, but Keegan hasnt won a game here and constantly picks the likes of Smith, Barton and Butt. Look at the Zog sub today, Zog on, Duff off, for about 10 minutes before that Barton was constantly giving the ball away and basically being his usual garbage self. Also Martins on, Butt off? Why not Smith?

Butt was injured and shite.  He's playing the "invisible Jenas" role again now we're struggling