We Got Keegan

Crumpy Gunt

Well done Spurs i say. They went all out to get a top man and they're reaping the rewards already.

The mongos that get on SSN and text into the papers demanding KK and Shearer for manager must be thrilled.

:thdn:

Guest f***thepress

While Spurs went and got a world class manager.

Well done Ashley.

Boro won the same cup didnt make ginger face a brilliant manager tho did it?

And to think this is the same Spurs team we comfortably beat a few months back.

How times change.

We might as well not even sacked SA if KK couldn't spot a player in the winter window, useless fuk.

The board have taken the youth development off him, it looks like they've also taken the scouting network off him, all we need now is some decent coaches to come in and coach for him and that will be KK setup.

Well worth the money. Might as well hired Mr Motivator and just let Ashley pick the team, if he isn't already (smith)

Guest Nufc4Life

Boro won it when hardly anyone took it seriously.

Spurs have gone out and won it when its taken a lot more seriously. Destroying Arsenal and beating a full strength Chelsea side.

And Spurs didnt have a better side than us at the start of the season, If you looked at it man for man at the start, i'd of thought we was around equal.

Like someone said, Benitez and Souness all over again, except this time we have someone even worse than Souness.

I was never in the hysterical BSA out band, but to sack him, replace him with KK and then not make huge efforts to bring in 2 or 3 players to lift the squad was dismal

difference is, with benitez and souness we were neck and neck with liverpool, we havnt been neck and neck with spuds for a couple of years, theyve been light years ahead of us.

i realise they were in a lowly position when he took over, but i think we all knew it was a bit of a false positon, and still is.

I don't think the squad difference is THAT BIG enough. It is f****** obvious that Keegan isn't the same class as Ramos.

Fuck off!

Fat Boy in goal apart..I'd have nearly all of their first team players traded for ours.

We need to rebuild the same way they did when Arnesen and Jol (and that fat French guy aswell) first came, by signing young talent and taking a gamble on young players from lower divisions.

It'll take 2 years atleast to compete with teams in the top 8/9 in the Premiership.

I don't think the squad difference is THAT BIG enough. It is f****** obvious that Keegan isn't the same class as Ramos.

f*** off!

Fat Boy in goal apart..I'd have nearly all of their first team players traded for ours.

We need to rebuild the same way they did when Arnesen and Jol (and that fat French guy aswell) first came, by signing young talent and taking a gamble on young players from lower divisions.

It'll take 2 years atleast to compete with teams in the top 8/9 in the Premiership.

exactly.

i think the only one i would swop would be that mong tainio they play in the middle for nzog, which is quite fitting really.......

they are different class to us, have been for along time, we should just admit that and stop making comparisons, there arnt any.

the only thing we should look at is that we are doing what they did 4 or so years ago, new board (ish), new management structure, looking at youth, ready to spend big.

we can hope we will go the same way as they have in time, two top 5 finishes, europe and a cup.

but with the way we bait our managers/coach's etc, i fucking doubt it

Guest SmileyCulture

Take keegan on after being out of prem football so long, drop him into a s*** side in the middle of the transfer window, slap on all the preasure and expectation you can possibly conceive and then tell him to work a miriacle and beat arsenal/man utd with a bunch of players that have been playing the long ball for the last few months and have absolutely no confidence.

s*** timing but deffinately the right man, needed to bring him in slowly over the next few months and let him sort the team out in the summer tbh.

No real comparison to be made with spurs here.

Guest Nufc4Life

At the start of the season the starting 11 for us would argubly be

Given

Beye

Taylor

Cacapa

Enrique

Milner

Emre

Butt

N'Zogbia

Owen

Martins

Spurs would be

Robinson

Chimbonda

Dawson

Kaboul

LeePyo or whatever

Malbranque

Jenas

Zokora

Lennon

Berbatov

Keane

Man for man, that is no way ''far superior to us.

We both had a poor few months at the start, Spurs brought in a proven top quality European Coach, we brought in Kevin Keegan.

Now we look at the positions now. Ridiculous.