Indoor/5-a-side football

Nobby

Do play 5-a-side but nowhere near as good as that, literally if we only shift 20 goals in a match it's considered a result, i'm sure the half time fags aren't helping matters.

Been feigning injury for the last couple of weeks as the midweek 5-a-side humpings coupled with watching newcastle at the weekends is destroying my love for football, and life.

I bet it would be class to see the Brazilian futsal team playing the Spanish side, for example.

England are shit at it like. Ranked lower than the likes of the Solomon Islands and Bahrain if memory serves me rightly. Shame there aren't more futsal courts as it's a better game than 5-a-side imo.

Type Falcao into youtube, he's so skillful, he is the king of futsal, had a brief stint with Sau Paulo but returned to the futsal league. Some of the tricks he pulls are unbelievable.

Some canny stuff there like :lol:

I play in a "brit" side against the more technically gifted Spanish sides, we usually edge a win or draw down to hard running and powerful defending and a centre forward who scores for fun.... Phycological advantage really after the first few tackles, they are far more wary from then on and we do try to intimidate, if we were to play a passing flowing game we wouldn't get anywhere. Now and again we play an african side and they are a good match for us!! Same type of play and attitude to the game.

P.S. Imagine stuart pearce type defender (lot less skill of course) and that's what I do... Fair dues, they don't normally complain too much but they are a lot more wary after a couple of tackles.

Play every Sunday. I'm really inconsistent. Some days I'm really good and some days I'm really bad.

We play on a turf field though. I like it when we play with really small goals(3 steps). That way it's more about skill, than about just blasting the ball up the field.

Guest wuthering ballsack

Played for NSG and Stevie's team tonight. Cracking game, we won 11-3. NSG got man of the match with some wonder saves.