Grant to leave Chelski?

Skirge

Does Grant even have the correct Coaching llicence anyways?

I'd imagine so since he has managed an international team before.

He hasn't but is doing a shor cut course in Isreal but has been skipping lessons and has been threatened with getting chucked off the course (according to the press)

No, you don't need a Pro badge to manage an international team.  Just as well because Grant is still doing the pPro badge course.  He's doing it in Israel rather than in England for some reason.

He doesn't have his pro license, said somewhere yesterday, Sky Sports i think, that he didn't show up to the course and if he doesn't show up for 70% he will get thrown off of it.

Guest Stephen927

Was always going to find it difficult to fill the void that someone with the character of Mourinho left behind.

I think he has done alright, nothing convincing. I do think he's more suited to the director type role though, and I expect him to be working with whoever Chelsea appoint their next manager.

He hasnt done a bad job kept chelsea within touching distance of Arsenal without Drogba Terry Lampard and Carvalho

Take four key payers out of Man Utd and Arsenal and they wouldnt do it

He hasn't got the winner's mentality. Anyone could inherit Chelsea's squad, getting them to win the key matches is where Mourinho made the difference.

Not done too bad tbh. His football obviously isn't entertaining enough.

Thought Grant was excellent on Sunday tbh!! :lol:

I agree, he is usually as slow as Nicky Butt, but towards the end, he turned into the ball boy!

Although his managerial skills weren't up to much theres always a future ball boy career!