Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

i'm pretty sure its not down to the speed we've moved like, we've been linked with him for what, a month? if we've thought about moving for 1 MONTH and not done anything about it, then thats pretty damn slow. maybe, just maybe, there are other reasons we've not signed him, or lyon and bolton haven't signed him (remember they were linked too and must be just as slow as we are).

but why should the truth get in the way of you baggio, its just an unneccicary obsticle to you, that gets in way.

We haven't signed him because Keegan's being a twat and dragging his feet so he can get the experienced Premiership players he wants instead.

He's better than Crouch already but if he goes on to be a top player over the next few years and we're left with Crouch doing the fucking robot then Keegan can fuck off.

i've seen nowt to suggest that so far, so i'm going to assume its bollux, who did you get that from? nicko in the blackburn forum. he's the martin jol of that forum, only they haven't figured it out yet.

Not at all but I told over a week ago it was fact, funny how other sources have picked it all up since, perhaps they read it here? :lol:

No surprise to see plenty stick their head in the sand over the issue like nothing is wrong.

i'm pretty sure you actually think you're some kind of toon martyr, believing the unbelieveable, fighting against injustice to warn the toon army of the perils that lie ahead. But, OMG, nobody will listen, they want the truth, they cant handle the truth, Keegan is the enemy people, we need to take him down.

:lol:

Guest Stephen927

Oh not the ITK s*** again.  Do you have a new list of players Keegan and Wise are after Baggio?  You know, the ones you post and just forget to tell everyone that they're made up.

Actually lad, I said this...

Jeff Vetere has found some young players who he thinks are the next big thing but Keegan won't okay the deals as he's pushing for the finished article who have Premiership experience, Turan is one of them but Keegan wants Kapo from Birmingham, Vetere has also picked Bafetimbi Gomis out and thinks he's got more potential than Adebayor at Arsenal, they went out to watch him a few times and the last time Keegan said he wasn't good enough even though he scored two, set up the third and got MOTM, Keegan wants Crouch instead and the club think he's going out of his way to be awkward even though he agreed to this set up when he took over.

Vetere also wanted him to look at Moreno but Keegan wouldn't even look at him because he felt he wouldn't settle.

Funny how it must be bollocks yet all of the wankers on here are lapping it up in the Crouch thread a week later. :lol:

Very worrying if true.

Oh not the ITK shit again.  Do you have a new list of players Keegan and Wise are after Baggio?  You know, the ones you post and just forget to tell everyone that they're made up.

Jeff Vetere has found some young players who he thinks are the next big thing but Keegan won't okay the deals as he's pushing for the finished article who have Premiership experience, Turan is one of them but Keegan wants Kapo from Birmingham, Vetere has also picked Bafetimbi Gomis out and thinks he's got more potential than Adebayor at Arsenal, they went out to watch him a few times and the last time Keegan said he wasn't good enough even though he scored two, set up the third and got MOTM, Keegan wants Crouch instead and the club think he's going out of his way to be awkward even though he agreed to this set up when he took over.

Vetere also wanted him to look at Moreno but Keegan wouldn't even look at him because he felt he wouldn't settle.

Funny how it must be bollocks yet all of the wankers on here are lapping it up in the Crouch thread a week later. :lol:

to be fair to him the papers are now reporting about Crouch and Kapo now. So he might not be far off.

Peter Crouch it is then.  :rolleyes:

Agreed.

To be honest if we really want Gomis we can still put in a bid for him. Maybe this is just a ploy to make sure they maximise the revenue they get from him? Doesn't necessary mean he's not for sale.

Edit: before anyone gets their panties in a twist the Mario Gomez comment was meant tongue in check (in my mouth obviously).

"I am very happy to stay at Saint-Etienne and to experience a European campaign with the club that I started with," he said.

"I also hope to win a place in the Champions League in the future with 'The Greens'. My priority was always to stay with Saint-Etienne. It was important for me to sort out my personal life before the beginning of EURO."

Doesn't sound like someone who wants to move.

How many times did Newcastle United have representatives over in France watching St Etienne games?

Either we don't think he's upto scratch, or we have been decided not to bid due to his comments about only moving to a club in the Champions League.

Who knows.

That's the worrying thing tbh. We gave Roeder some deserved stick for watching Kuyt loads of times then doing nothing, what's changed here?

Unless of course the papers have it wrong regarding who we've been watching and that. Wouldn't be a surprise if they were tbh.

Difference there was that Roeder (and Terry Mac, i think) said, on more than one occassion, "i'm going to see him play."

With this, no one knows, not even the press tbh. The Daily Mail were hardly at a St Etienne v Sochaux game, or whatever it was.

How many times did Newcastle United have representatives over in France watching St Etienne games?

Either we don't think he's upto scratch, or we have been decided not to bid due to his comments about only moving to a club in the Champions League.

Who knows.

That's the worrying thing tbh. We gave Roeder some deserved stick for watching Kuyt loads of times then doing nothing, what's changed here?

Unless of course the papers have it wrong regarding who we've been watching and that. Wouldn't be a surprise if they were tbh.

Difference there was that Roeder (and Terry Mac, i think) said, on more than one occassion, "i'm going to see him play."

With this, no one knows, not even the press tbh. The Daily Mail were hardly at a St Etienne v Sochaux game, or whatever it was.

I did address that possibility tbf.

Who knows.

I did address that possibility tbf.

I was more agreeing that arguing in fairness. :razz:

Peter Crouch it is then.  :rolleyes:

Agreed.

To be honest if we really want Gomis we can still put in a bid for him. Maybe this is just a ploy to make sure they maximise the revenue they get from him? Doesn't necessary mean he's not for sale.

Edit: before anyone gets their panties in a twist the Mario Gomez comment was meant tongue in check (in my mouth obviously).

"I am very happy to stay at Saint-Etienne and to experience a European campaign with the club that I started with," he said.

"I also hope to win a place in the Champions League in the future with 'The Greens'. My priority was always to stay with Saint-Etienne. It was important for me to sort out my personal life before the beginning of EURO."

Doesn't sound like someone who wants to move.

As you know yourself players say whatever suits their circumstances. If he was to say, "well really I want to get out of Saint Ettienne asap but no bids have been forthcoming so I signed a new contract to make the best of a bad situation", it wouldn't go down too well. Putting a bid on the table would change the complextion of things totally and having the offer before him may change his thinking. You never know unless you try.

edit for spelling

Oh not the ITK s*** again.  Do you have a new list of players Keegan and Wise are after Baggio?  You know, the ones you post and just forget to tell everyone that they're made up.

Then you posted two lists in the same thread with Keegans name at the top of one and Vetere's on the other, and 'forgot' to tell anyone you'd made them up :lol:  Can't believe you're trying to claim some kind of ITK foresight on Crouch transfer rumours either, there have been rumours about him signing for Newcastle all year, and last year even..

to be fair to him the papers are now reporting about Crouch and Kapo now. So he might not be far off.

Now?..  We've been linked with Crouch for f'ing ages man, we'd been linked with Kapo as well..  Also I don't doubt Baggio has taken this from some bullshit ITK source, but the fact that some tabloids are spouting the same thing hardly makes it more likely to be true.  There could be some truth in it, like for instance Crouch is being considered as a target, as was Gomis.  But this very specific story just comes accross as typical ITK bullshit.

Then you posted two lists in the same thread with Keegans name at the top of one and Vetere's on the other, and 'forgot' to tell anyone you'd made them up :lol:  Can't believe you're trying to claim some kind of ITK foresight on Crouch transfer rumours either, there have been rumours about him signing for Newcastle all year, and last year even..

I didn't say those lists were fact, I didn't say anything because I knew how easily it would be to mislead the mugs on her by not saying anything. :iamatwat:

As for me being ITK, is it really that impossible for anyone to hear whats going on at the club? We're not all know nowt's who still live with their mam like yourself. :lol:

Darren Bent would be worth a go really think he would be great for us and realistic

That would be my preferred option now. I'm sure he'd come here for first team football too.

Now?..  We've been linked with Crouch for f'ing ages man, we'd been linked with Kapo as well..  Also I don't doubt Baggio has taken this from some bullshit ITK source, but the fact that some tabloids are spouting the same thing hardly makes it more likely to be true.

Just admit I was right lad.

I didn't say those lists were fact, I didn't say anything because I knew how easily it would be to mislead the mugs on her by not saying anything. :iamatwat:

As for me being ITK, is it really that impossible for anyone to hear whats going on at the club? We're not all know nowt's who still live with their mam like yourself. :lol:

So you admit you deliberately tried to mislead people, you're argument slowly changes and changes over time, you're such a complete bullshitter :lol:  Oh and to be quite frank with you Baggio I'd think that people who go on forums and pass on pathetic ITK s*** they heard on another forum for attention are more likely to be know nowts that still live with there mam ;D

You do realise he's just having you on, Teasy? Don't bother replying to him, it's very tiresome.

I was right Dave and you know it.

You won't find me wasting my time on you.

You do realise he's just having you on, Teasy? Don't bother replying to him, it's very tiresome.

You've just got Leazes for that. ;)

Now get back in the Crouch thread and keep lapping it up.

I know he's a bullshitter, he's slipped up too many times.  But arguing with him is just so morish  mackems.gif

Such a bullshitter that it all came out from different sections of the press a week later. mackems.gif

Must of been one hell of a guess on my part.