Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Guest icemanblue

Love the way these numbers are thrown around on here. What are you even using to calculate the price of a player who you've seen a few videos of on youtube?!

Fair enough suggesting players, but to say 'x' will cost 'y' quid is just plain stupid. Perhaps i'm the only one annoyed by it.

I do hear cunts get annoyed at unimportant stuff like.

They do? Shit, you must be raging pal!

Love the way these numbers are thrown around on here. What are you even using to calculate the price of a player who you've seen a few videos of on youtube?!

Fair enough suggesting players, but to say 'x' will cost 'y' quid is just plain stupid. Perhaps i'm the only one annoyed by it.

Yawn...Such a boring arse.

Guest icemanblue

Yawn...Such a boring arse.

So true. It's been there all my life yet still not a single word.

Come on fellas. Peas and love and all that jazz. :razz:

He's an irritating twat who for some reason thinks his purpose here (his admittance) is to try and wind me up, but he just comes across as a total fuking cunt and i cannot be arsed with the prick in any way shape or form.

Guest icemanblue

He's an irritating twat who for some reason thinks his purpose here (his admittance) is to try and wind me up, but he just comes across as a total fuking cunt and i cannot be arsed with the prick in any way shape or form.

Ha! Get over yourself you fuckin' goon! To be fair, if it wasn't so easy I wouldnt bother at all.

For what it's worth, I never said a word to you in this thread.

Oh dear.

He's an irritating t*** who for some reason thinks his purpose here (his admittance) is to try and wind me up, but he just comes across as a total fuking c*** and i cannot be arsed with the prick in any way shape or form.

Ha! Get over yourself you fuckin' goon! To be fair, if it wasn't so easy I wouldnt bother at all.

For what it's worth, I never said a word to you in this thread.

Calm down. We're all in the same boat in the end... ;-)

Guest NorthernSoul

The big four can't sign every player in europe. No-one went after alves at boro, he's looking good now, six in nine. I'd rather buy a berbatov for 10m than wait until someone else buys him then have to shell out 30m. Some people will say that's a more ambitious approach though, bizarrely. i know nowt about this lad but not taking a risk for the sake of paying more is a recipe for failure more often than not.

Well I put my trust in KK with this one, and I hope it's entirely his decision to buy the lad (if indeed he does), beacuse if the figures suggested are accurate then I reckon this would account for most of our summer transfer budget

Never seen him play, but part of me wants us to sign him just as a signal of intent.  Get someone in now, and it shows we want to move quickly and aren't pissing about, like we have done in the past.

:lol: That is one of the most ridiculous posts I've read on a message board for quite some time.

Guest alex

My ITK told me Keegan and Wise were in France to see Gomis play but we also had scouts over there as a potential replacement for Berbatov [/Martin Jol]

:lol:

My ITK told me Keegan and Wise were in France to see Gomis play but we also had scouts over there as a potential replacement for Berbatov [/Martin Jol]

Martin Jol will be furiously texting his sister in law right now...