Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Been away for the weekend so just seen goals from yestready. How was Bullard's goal allowed to stand? My understanding is that the ball must move a full circumference following a dead ball situation before another player can touch it. For Bullard's goal, which came from an indirect free kick, a Fulham player tapped the ball on the top with his studs and it didn't move at all, Bullard stepped up and curled it over the wall!

The circumference thing isn't in the law anymore, it just has to be kicked and move.  Which it did (slightly).

In era when players want to leave Newcastle or feel the heat of the fans/fishbowl I always find it  heart warming that Sibs was devastated for a month on leaving us.

He did come out and say scoring against the mackems for Wigan was brilliant because he still considered it his derby match like.  :thup:

If we do manage to stay up, I'd like to see us have a look at Valencia, realistic, quick,  young and has undoubted quality.

Yep. He was one of my signings of the season in the same named thread not so long ago.

I think he's a class act.

I hate Fabregas, see him trying to get Heskey sent off earlier?

w******. :thdn:

Heskey's a cunt.

Just runs into players trying to injure them. Deserves every bit of bad luck that comes his way.