Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Guest Nufc4Life

So, if this is to stay the same, we'll face a Brum side in form tomorrow, and a Fulham side full of confidence next Saturday.

Two defeats anyone?

yet another team starts to find a little bit of form just in readiness for meeting us.

We are so fucked this year... everything going against us.Guaranteed that something really dodgy is going to go against us tomorrow night

To be fair, I don't think Fulham are our problem (apart from when we face them). They'll still be 5 points behind and we have a game in hand.

If they win today and we lose tomorrow how is that not 'our problem'? ???

Who is our problem?

To be fair, I don't think Fulham are our problem (apart from when we face them). They'll still be 5 points behind and we have a game in hand.

Who is our problem?

Us. We are our own worst enemy

Who is our problem?

Us. We are our own worst enemy

Well yeah. :razz:

Whilst we're in freefall, the last thing we need is the teams below us picking up points and coinfidence. Obviously?

1505: SENT OFF

Jason Koumas is red carded for Wigan and it is a laughable decision. He is late in a tackle with Bolton's Gary Cahill but there is no intent to injure, he just didn't get there in time. As my colleague Paul says, if that's a red card, what is football coming to?

:dave: