Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

The difference between our recent performances and Boro's today, was that Boro tried to be first to every ball and didn't allow Arsenal any space.

We seem to sit back and say, you do whatever you want, and should you be unlucky enough to lose the ball, Butt will give it back to you. Oh, and your back four can push up as far as they like, because Duff, Owen and Milner aren't fast enough to get past them, and we'll keep Martins on the bench.

The difference between our recent performances and Boro's today, was that Boro tried to be first to every ball and didn't allow Arsenal any space.

That was greatly helped  because Southgate had the balls to drop his first choice central midfielders & one of them is his captain.

That was greatly helped  because Southgate had the balls to drop his first choice central midfielders & one of them is his captain.

Is that the 'If it doesn't work, try something else approach' as apposed to the 'Keep doing it and hope it works eventually' method?

Genius.

Is that the 'If it doesn't work, try something else approach' as apposed to the 'Keep doing it and hope it works eventually' method?

Genius.

I would of said it was more like Southgate looking at his team for this match only & realising Boateng & Shawky rather than Rochemback and Arca would do a better job stopping the inevitable wave of Arsenal attacks. I reckon next game one or both the South Americans will be back in the starting 11.

More worries for me, despite the results being as I wanted.

Looks like Reading and the mackems have pushed Liverpool and Chelsea until the end, whereas we just give in. They clearly have the stomach for the fight if not the quality. :(

Aye but so did Watford

We were robbed against Chelsea in particular, 93rd minute Kalou goal that beat us. :(

Rob Styles is a cunt. Stoke are shit.

Elaborate please :)

Im interested

Was the eustace red a red?

Not a chance, a yellow at best. Even then, there were at least 3 other challenges that were practically the same and he gave 2 yellows and gave nothing for them respectively. The penalty was confusing, but I wasn't bothered and he generally acted like a celebrity, obviously wanting to be centre of attention. Message for Styles - we were there to watch the football you cunt, not you.

Stoke were dreadful, I think they had one solitary shot, maybe two, nothing that threatened Lee in goal, despite us having 10 men for 65 minutes we continued to outplay them, not having to adapt our style and pretty much had the game in our favour despite the numerical disadvantage. Awful, not sure how they're that high in the league. Their fans weren't bad though, but ours were great, for once, fucking Styles ruined it though, the twat.

Rob Styles is a cunt. Stoke are shit.

Elaborate please :)

Im interested

Was the eustace red a red?

Not a chance, a yellow at best. Even then, there were at least 3 other challenges that were practically the same and he gave 2 yellows and gave nothing for them respectively. The penalty was confusing, but I wasn't bothered and he generally acted like a celebrity, obviously wanting to be centre of attention. Message for Styles - we were there to watch the football you cunt, not you.

Stoke were dreadful, I think they had one solitary shot, maybe two, nothing that threatened Lee in goal, despite us having 10 men for 65 minutes we continued to outplay them, not having to adapt our style and pretty much had the game in our favour despite the numerical disadvantage. Awful, not sure how they're that high in the league. Their fans weren't bad though, but ours were great, for once, fucking Styles ruined it though, the twat.

Atleast brazil lost tough aye? :)

Brazil don't lose, they were just unlucky, being the most amazing brilliant great fantastic *insert superlative(s) here* footballing team in the entire world, ever. Twats.

The Reo Coker own goal is f****** class :lol:

Carson is so average. £10m for him?! :lol:

There's not a cat's chance in hell we'll be paying that amount of money for Carson.

In fact, it is looking increasingly likely we won't be buying him at all, if rumours are correct.

Brazil don't lose, they were just unlucky, being the most amazing brilliant great fantastic *insert superlative(s) here* footballing team in the entire world, ever. Twats.

True that lol

That should have been allowd for Adebayor!

FUCKING OFFSIDE WAS THAT!!!

How the fuck did Mido get sent off for that? fair enough a yellow, but fuck me thats harsh he wasnt even looking anywhere at the player and was defo playing for the ball.

Bastards Boro will stay up now tho.

How the fuck did Mido get sent off for that? fair enough a yellow, but fuck me thats harsh he wasnt even looking anywhere at the player and was defo playing for the ball.

Bastards Boro will stay up now tho.

Rightly so imo, any kind of dangerous play like that he needs to be off, he could have potentially took his eye out!!

And Halsey, whatever his fucking name is, shouldnt have blowed then!