Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

More worries for me, despite the results being as I wanted.

Looks like Reading and the mackems have pushed Liverpool and Chelsea until the end, whereas we just give in. They clearly have the stomach for the fight if not the quality. :(

Looks like Reading and the mackems have pushed Liverpool and Chelsea until the end, whereas we just give in. They clearly have the stomach for the fight if not the quality. :(

Aye but so did Watford

We gave Chelsea a great match, and only lost because of the worst offside decision ever. That was before KK though ;)

ffs man dave

Arsenal

24 Almunia

03 Sagna

05 Toure

10 Gallas

22 Clichy

27 Eboue

04 Fabregas

16 Flamini

13 Hleb

25 Adebayor

11 Van Persie

Substitutes

01 Lehmann, 06 Senderos, 19 Silva, 26 Bendtner, 32 Walcott

Middlesbrough

01 Schwarzer

02 Young

14 Huth

31 Wheater

06 Pogatetz

04 O'Neil

15 Shawky

07 Boateng

19 Downing

17 Sanli

11 Aliadiere

Substitutes

21 Turnbull, 03 Arca, 09 Mido, 27 Cattermole, 33 Taylor

Ref: Mark Halsey

3-0 Arsenal win.

Hopefully Arsenal can beat 'Boro now and it will have been a near perfect day for us.

Trust you know who to ruin the whole weekend for their fans on Monday.

I'm just saying what I have said before. Others know what they have to do and are committed to the battle. Even if they're not getting results, every now and then they will pick up points through endeavour alone. Hope we do the same, but I simply don't see it right now.

I'm just saying what I have said before. Others know what they have to do and are committed to the battle. Even if they're not getting results, every now and then they will pick up points through endeavour alone. Hope we do the same, but I simply don't see it right now.

Birmingham will be as good a test as any to see if they are up for the fight. Their fans will make it an intimidating atmosphere so its one of those situations where, if we are not up for it, we will crumble.

Here's hoping.

We got the money, we got the stadium, the supporters and then we got PL`s worst players... even worse then Derby and Fulham.

We are a shit team.

Im so depressed these days i watch more hockey then i watch Newcastle.

Look at that Boro team above. No way is that team better than ours. We have the players but not the organisation. They're all over the place. Then you look at Everton whose squad is marginally better, but playing with organisation and understanding look where they are and what you can achieve. Look back to Bobby's times as well, our defence was pretty shit on paper yet they played with an understanding of their role and they were solid. I'd say we have a just as good if not better defence now than then, yet they look like conceding more regularly.